xclutchingg

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 4, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone!

So I've thought of this one game idea, its such a popular genre and it think it would benefit Cubecraft a ton, the game I wanna suggest would be UHC, I know this game was on java in the past but I think it would be awesome in bedrock, I feel like this would be great for content creation too since no featured server has UHC and it typically does really good on YouTube/Twitch.

If you dont know what UHC is its pretty much you get put in a big survival world and you get a 20 minute grace period to get resources and mine as quickly as possible before pvp starts, (with mining you would automatically have auto smelt) after grace period ends you fight to the death with the borders closing in. think of it like survival games but you get all your resources on your own rather than getting it in a chest. Here are some things I would add if this does get considered:

• UHC rank (this would give the opportunity to vote for OP or normal items) OP mode would automatically enchant your gear to protection 2/ sharp 2, ect. And also able to vote for speed uhc (10-15 mins) and normal speed (20-30 mins) to keep things fast if you want!

• Custom crafts like Hypixel UHC (everyone should be able to use these custom crafts.)

• Team modes of 2 and 4 (maybe more to come in the future) so new people can experience teammates who will help them.

i feel like this idea has potential as this would be really fun for the average player and would be great for content creation! Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I completely agree,
UHC is not properly on any Bedrock server as far as I know, at least not an 80 or so player UHC like on Hypixel, and I am sure it would do so well.
It has been such a gold mine for Minecraft content for years, and would help grow Cubecraft's community and general player count.

It is also just such a fun gamemode, if a custom crafts 'tree' and system to encourage grinding was implemented it would do so well

xclutchingg

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 4, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I completely agree,
UHC is not properly on any Bedrock server as far as I know, at least not an 80 or so player UHC like on Hypixel, and I am sure it would do so well.
It has been such a gold mine for Minecraft content for years, and would help grow Cubecraft's community and general player count.

It is also just such a fun gamemode, if a custom crafts 'tree' and system to encourage grinding was implemented it would do so well
FR

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I would LOVE to see a UHC on Cubecraft! It’s one of the classic gamemodes that are still fun to play in my opinion. I think it would help get more streamers to play Cubecraft and help get a higher player count, because as most of you know the 1.19 update caused players to leave (such as myself).

• Agree
Reactions: xclutchingg

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
Totally agree, it would be a mode that would attract both retired veterans and new users!

Last edited:
  • Love

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I genuinely LOVE this idea. UHC was removed from CubeCraft Java very early on due to the fact that it lacked players. I don’t doubt Bedrock will not have this problem. I’ve always been a very big fan of games like Survival Games and Bingo (a game CubeCraft also previously had, which I would also love to see make a return). UHC is no different due to the survival aspects. I would definitely play it.

Your suggestion is unique, and your ideas to go along with it are amazing as well. It would be fun to also see some UHC-themed cosmetics come with the rank!

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Hihi Here are Mi thauths abaut that idea

This Idea ist so good IT would Bring cubecraft more Players BC i didnt saw a Big MC bedrock Server with UHC and IT would be really funny to play.i Hope Cube add this in the future.have a good day of night.cya

• Agree

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree with bringing UHC to the server.
UHC on CubeCraft would be unique compared to other servers due to CubeCraft having access to 1.19 content which will add even more strategies to the game.
I've seen this game get suggested a lot on the forums and everyone disagreed back then, I'm shocked how everyone agrees with the game which is nice.
As for custom crafts, they sound cool but to keep the gameplay more casual, grinding to unlock them is a bad idea because it will only benefit the people who grind and put people who don't have it at a disadvantage, so how about having it enabled for everyone instead?
As for the modifiers, OP sounds cool and all but to speed up the gameplay, ores should give you x2 resources when mined (fortune on pickaxe?)
And for team modes, will there be TO2 and TO4? What is the player limit?

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Really good suggestion I would love to see that!:D
Hey everyone!

So I've thought of this one game idea, its such a popular genre and it think it would benefit Cubecraft a ton, the game I wanna suggest would be UHC, I know this game was on java in the past but I think it would be awesome in bedrock, I feel like this would be great for content creation too since no featured server has UHC and it typically does really good on YouTube/Twitch.

If you dont know what UHC is its pretty much you get put in a big survival world and you get a 20 minute grace period to get resources and mine as quickly as possible before pvp starts, (with mining you would automatically have auto smelt) after grace period ends you fight to the death with the borders closing in. think of it like survival games but you get all your resources on your own rather than getting it in a chest. Here are some things I would add if this does get considered:

• UHC rank (this would give the opportunity to vote for OP or normal items) OP mode would automatically enchant your gear to protection 2/ sharp 2, ect.
• Custom crafts like Hypixel UHC so the game is play to win the more you play the more points you get and that could be used to get custom crafts (the crafts shouldn't be op because that would be unfair to new players)

i feel like this idea has potential as this would be really fun for the average player and would be great for content creation! Thanks for your time!

• Love

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I would love to see a new game come to cubecraft, and UHC would be a pretty cool addition to the existing games, as it would offer something new and refreshing. I feel like grinding for custom crafts would not help the game, as cubecraft gives a fair chance to all players regardless of how much money or time they have spent on the server. I am not opposed to custom crafts, but they should be available to everyone.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom