Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
So basically, i took a look into some suggestion and came across 2 ''Make an app'' suggestions, So we all know it will take a while before it's done IF it will even be made, like they made the site phone friendly, so it doesn't really matter. So because some people really would like to have an app, i thought to myself "Let's give it to them, kind, well mostly the Android users'' so that is what i'm doing today.

(Note: It's not really an app, just an easier way to access the site)

1). You start off with the forums, homebase, store, whatever. Just be on here and press on the 3 dots in the top right corner.
E3Y5fHY.png

2). When you click on that, you will see that on the 4th from the bottom (or something around that) is a button called ''Add to home screen''. Just press that.
SVaYxwh.png

3).This will pop up eventually, now you have 2 very hard options you can choose from, cancel what cancels the whole thing, or Add that will basically add it to the home screen... Hmm....
0XycaOt.png

4). Oh hey, a cute little box popped up in the home screen, what could it be?
2rqByuS.png

Here it is, really helpful isn't it? If you press on that it will basically send you to the website and everything will be perfect. Yay tutorials

Idk where to put this, so i just placed it here...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom