Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like This idea! Only the game already exist on mineplex. The game is enjoyable and fun to play. I think This wouldn't be added But I like it!

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Make sure to post game suggestions here the next time: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/, @telegamer maybe you can move it?

-

I can't really give my opinion if I don't really know if it's fun. (your suggestion isn't really detailed)
I think it sounds really boring because it's only shooting.
People like the pvp games more for example skywars, it's about pvping.

Tower defense isn't about pvp it's about building towers and killing monsters.
Not really exciting.

Dec 18, 2016
Cool idea, but it seems like I have an idea so go ahead and I would like to know more about this idea. And maybe it's a good idea to make a recource pack bows ---> guns. And maybe CUbecraft can make a plug in with favor that makes it very unique. +1

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Cool idea, but it seems like I have an idea so go ahead and I would like to know more about this idea. And maybe it's a good idea to make a recource pack bows ---> guns. And maybe CUbecraft can make a plug in with favor that makes it very unique. +1
Sethbling did something like this with command blocks only . It'd be better with a resourcepack and plugins

Reactions: TheBigPunisher
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom