Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ArachneCow

Member
Jul 4, 2026
7
3
4
16
where?
Pronouns
He/Him
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how or if it could work because I'm not very knowledgeable about coding in Minecraft, but the CubeCraft team has done some cool things so if it was worth the effort this could be a cool addition. People have asked for rods in the past but seem to usually get declined because of the clunkiness of current bedrock rods, so if there was a way to mod them on bedrock to be closer to 1.8 Java that could be pretty cool.
 

Mohammed Edries

Well-Known Member
Nov 20, 2020
159
140
119
25
Libya
Pronouns
He/Him
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how or if it could work because I'm not very knowledgeable about coding in Minecraft, but the CubeCraft team has done some cool things so if it was worth the effort this could be a cool addition. People have asked for rods in the past but seem to usually get declined because of the clunkiness of current bedrock rods, so if there was a way to mod them on bedrock to be closer to 1.8 Java that could be pretty cool.
Hello hope you well.

Sorry friend nothing personal but I'm completely against anything that is unfair to mobile players "touch" on Bedrock platform cuz it's originally their platform.


Best regards 🌹
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmpleFawn7332

yurisatori0312

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2025
506
920
99
Japan, Tokyo
translate.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
I think the current state of fishing rods is fine as it is. If we were to make them work like Java 1.8.9, it would inevitably put mobile players at a disadvantage on Bedrock, since there are mobile players. (I’m not a mobile player myself, so I don’t know how fishing rods are controlled on mobile.)
 
  • Agree
Reactions: Mohammed Edries
Sep 25, 2026
1
0
2
18
I think it would be a genius idea to add to bedwars. I have been talking with my friend (a fellow Cubecrafter) about it and it has been the most widely spoken subject for years. If it was in the weapons menu and it costed like 10 diamonds or 20 if need be. That would be a great addition to bedwars. Though it would put mobile players at a disadvantage it would be great to add.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Mohammed Edries wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for follow 🌹
hamwody wrote on Mohammed Edries's profile.
Thanks for follow big M❤️
Guess Sentinel is on vacation
Top Bottom