Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsDavey_

Forum Veteran
Nov 23, 2014
2,039
2,900
418
24
the Netherlands
I like This idea! Only the game already exist on mineplex. The game is enjoyable and fun to play. I think This wouldn't be added But I like it!
 

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
1,039
3,244
409
23
The Netherlands.
Make sure to post game suggestions here the next time: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/, @telegamer maybe you can move it?

-

I can't really give my opinion if I don't really know if it's fun. (your suggestion isn't really detailed)
I think it sounds really boring because it's only shooting.
People like the pvp games more for example skywars, it's about pvping.

Tower defense isn't about pvp it's about building towers and killing monsters.
Not really exciting.
 
Dec 18, 2016
37
25
23
22
Cool idea, but it seems like I have an idea so go ahead and I would like to know more about this idea. And maybe it's a good idea to make a recource pack bows ---> guns. And maybe CUbecraft can make a plug in with favor that makes it very unique. +1
 

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
898
324
69
24
Cool idea, but it seems like I have an idea so go ahead and I would like to know more about this idea. And maybe it's a good idea to make a recource pack bows ---> guns. And maybe CUbecraft can make a plug in with favor that makes it very unique. +1
Sethbling did something like this with command blocks only . It'd be better with a resourcepack and plugins
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheBigPunisher
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Legendary_op_30 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Ty for the follow cyber! :)
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks For the Follow man! ❤️
m7kk7710 wrote on xyorto's profile.
Hi 😘
dvotii wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
Top Bottom