Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

I'm back doing another challenge this time I'm as the title suggest trying to win at competitive parkour without touching the checkpoint pressure plate. I only do 3 (debately 4) this vid and I realized that competitive parkour have some real annoying jumps and combine that with my lack of skill makes a very frustrating but fun time

(Note I think I got my controller adjusted so you should not hear the joystick Next vid)

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

I'm back doing another challenge this time I'm as the title suggest trying to win at competitive parkour without touching the checkpoint pressure plate. I only do 3 (debately 4) this vid and I realized that competitive parkour have some real annoying jumps and combine that with my lack of skill makes a very frustrating but fun time

(Note I think I got my controller adjusted so you should not hear the joystick Next vid)
For me, I find competitive parkour very easy, especially on mobile

• Love
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
B

Nice, yh when i played on controller i also had that annoying sound all the time xd

• Heart
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom