Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BACKFISCH777

Jun 9, 2023
Yeah well all jumps should be possibe bec I don't think that they are just published without being tested

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I been trying too best all competitive parkour maps without touching the pressure plate and I done all of them but this one:

Is this jump actual possible or is it impossible too beat all competitive parkour maps without touching the checkpoint
For unlucky it no possible to skeep it but there are aglitch whith some lat you can turn off and on your enternet

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I been trying too best all competitive parkour maps without touching the pressure plate and I done all of them but this one:

Is this jump actual possible or is it impossible too beat all competitive parkour maps without touching the checkpoints?
Normally (without lag or other things) you can't do that without touching the checkpoint.

rne_void

Jun 16, 2023
Pronouns
She/Her

Is this jump actual possible or is it impossible too beat all competitive parkour maps without touching the checkpoints?
You can actually crouch around the pressure plates, but I'm not sure how useful it would be in this situation.

the jump itself could be possible due to the really bad hotbox of the pressure plates, could be difficult but definitely worth a try

I'll reply with a video if I do it

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
You can actually crouch around the pressure plates, but I'm not sure how useful it would be in this situation.

the jump itself could be possible due to the really bad hotbox of the pressure plates, could be difficult but definitely worth a try

I'll reply with a video if I do it
Thanks man I don't think you can crouch on this one unfortunately enough (I tried it and it didn't seem too work). I hope your able to do it man

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
Top Bottom