Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BACKFISCH777

Member
Jun 9, 2023
7
12
4
20
Yeah well all jumps should be possibe bec I don't think that they are just published without being tested
 

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
1,456
1,748
229
Algeria
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I been trying too best all competitive parkour maps without touching the pressure plate and I done all of them but this one:

Is this jump actual possible or is it impossible too beat all competitive parkour maps without touching the checkpoint
For unlucky it no possible to skeep it but there are aglitch whith some lat you can turn off and on your enternet
 
  • Like
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

PRO WINNAAR

Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2022
505
1,007
179
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I been trying too best all competitive parkour maps without touching the pressure plate and I done all of them but this one:

Is this jump actual possible or is it impossible too beat all competitive parkour maps without touching the checkpoints?
Normally (without lag or other things) you can't do that without touching the checkpoint.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

rne_void

Member
Jun 16, 2023
3
2
4
19
Pronouns
She/Her
I been trying too best all competitive parkour maps without touching the pressure plate and I done all of them but this one:

Is this jump actual possible or is it impossible too beat all competitive parkour maps without touching the checkpoints?
You can actually crouch around the pressure plates, but I'm not sure how useful it would be in this situation.

the jump itself could be possible due to the really bad hotbox of the pressure plates, could be difficult but definitely worth a try

I'll reply with a video if I do it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
1,969
5,725
284
22
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
You can actually crouch around the pressure plates, but I'm not sure how useful it would be in this situation.

the jump itself could be possible due to the really bad hotbox of the pressure plates, could be difficult but definitely worth a try

I'll reply with a video if I do it
Thanks man I don't think you can crouch on this one unfortunately enough (I tried it and it didn't seem too work). I hope your able to do it man
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom