Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Hello,

In case what you're saying is true, I recommend getting evidence of when these events happen. These could be screenshots, videos or any of that sort. Then, simply head to the cubecraft reports website and create a new report. Once you're there, choose a type of offence. I think you can choose which one you think to be more appropriate from there.

Kind regards,
Poseidon
"In case"? We have reported. >:(

Reactions: 0ffense
Mar 6, 2017
@meowwie I understand that. I just can't do anything about it. I'm sorry, but without evidence, names or anything, there's nothing I can do. I'm not even part of the staff team. I just recommend you do what I told you. Other than that, I have no more advice. I can assure you though staff will get to your report and handle the situation the right way.

Wishing you the best of luck,
Poseidon

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I can 100% understand you
I don't vote triple health but me and my friend vote hardcore and we are constanly harassed and targeted and it is annoying that we both spent around 80 dollars and are supporting CubeCraft and we get harassed for it and it is really annoying I would appreciate it if there was a rule saying you can't target people for voting or being rank or something, just wish there'd be a way for ranks to get a little respect instead of bullied
And I know people are gonna say just report them but most of the time they don't do anything to actually get them muted cause ushley they'll just target you which you can't report them for or they'll say stuff like this game sucks, why would you vote this, you're such a noob, ect and if you report them for bullying most of the time you'll get a closed report and staff claiming that they're just acting immature. So yeah I would really like there to be some way to deal with these people and I feel as thought it'd also help to improve Cube Craft sales cause I've said this before when people buy a rank one of the things that goes through their head is the harassment and is it worth it for all the hate.

Edit: I'd also Like to link a thread I made a while back because I feel as though it was a good solution to this problem
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/rank-remove.186373/
Please do not comment on it because It'd be considered necro posting and i'd rather not have mine or anyone else account taken down O.o

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Exactly. I usually say that if they wanted to vote, they should buy a rank, but most of the time you just get drowned out in the sea of "Op and normal", "OPOPOPOPOPOPOP", "normal or double pls". It's just very irritating. Especially since some of those times I was a Lapiz rank. And there were no other donors in the lobby. They could at least check which ranks can vote OP before they bother us!
Random Person:OP OP OP

Me: We're voting Hardcore Normal
*Game starts*

Random Person: WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE OP!??!?!

Me: If it's that big of a deal ethier Leave or buy a rank

Random Person: YOU SUCK TARGET THE RANKS, I'M LEAVING

Me: Bye Bye Sweetie

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
How frequently do you get insulted and targeted? Because I vote hardcore sometimes and don't get insulted except for the one "I hate you" comment someone made. But I've only been targeted once for voting hardcore and it wasn't that bad. Overall, I've voted hardcore about 10 times.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Exactly. I usually say that if they wanted to vote, they should buy a rank, but most of the time you just get drowned out in the sea of "Op and normal", "OPOPOPOPOPOPOP", "normal or double pls". It's just very irritating. Especially since some of those times I was a Lapiz rank. And there were no other donors in the lobby. They could at least check which ranks can vote OP before they bother us!

Why would you be bothered by chat spam??? I get chat spam in the waiting lobby all the time, literally all you have to do is not look at it. And even if I was forced to stare at the chat its not like their making you vote or something.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Usually, if someone has a rank I ask for all normal or OP half health. I don't like triple health, but what those people are doing is not right. I'd say turn off chat and hope they make voting anonymous. No matter what there will be people who don't like what you vote for. If you really can't handle what someone voted, just leave. Don't harass them. It makes me sick that there are people like that. I've never targeted or harassed because someone voted, it's just a game. I'll never understand why people are so mean on the internet. We're all just here to have fun, right?

I'd like to spread this message:

We have a tendency to forget that other players are people too. You can't read emotions in text, so things are easily misinterpreted. Someone might seem like an unempathetic jerk who hates you and everything you stand for, and they might think that's what you are. The thing to remember is this: Never assume someone's personality. Yes, it's easier to think you're insulting some no-life twelve-year-old in their mom's basement, but you might be insulting a full grown person who's mom died earlier that day. They might be playing to try to escape their sorrows. My point is, never assume who's on the other side of the screen. People forget that a LOT, but if they didn't, the internet would be a lot nicer. Please feel free to copy and paste this message. I don't care how it's spread, I just want to spread some positive ideas.

Reactions: 0ffense

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
I'd like to spread this message:

We have a tendency to forget that other players are people too. You can't read emotions in text, so things are easily misinterpreted. Someone might seem like an unempathetic jerk who hates you and everything you stand for, and they might think that's what you are. The thing to remember is this: Never assume someone's personality. Yes, it's easier to think you're insulting some no-life twelve-year-old in their mom's basement, but you might be insulting a full grown person who's mom died earlier that day. They might be playing to try to escape their sorrows. My point is, never assume who's on the other side of the screen. People forget that a LOT, but if they didn't, the internet would be a lot nicer. Please feel free to copy and paste this message. I don't care how it's spread, I just want to spread some positive ideas.

This is so extremely true you always have to remember that these are real people who have real emotions and real life problems, never forget that just because it's a fake video game the people playing are anything but fake

Edit: Ok so it cut this out of the comment for some reason so I'm gonna say it again
Please don't ask ranks to vote a certain mode it is EXTREMLY annoying having people say that over and over again so unless the rank asks what mode do you want don't ask

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
Top Bottom