Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 24, 2017
At your egg
My friend and I both have ranks and we tend to vote triple health in Eggwars, since it makes games longer. However we keep getting harassment throughout the lobby and gameplay almost every game and told to kill ourselves. Then, they say they're going to target us, and most everyone (without communicating - presumably) targets us and we end up losing straight away. We have reported it before, but it keeps happening so much and it's really starting to affect us. We bought these ranks to support Cubecraft and for the perks that are offered, so why are we harassed for using what we bothered to pay for? We just want this fixed... It's terribly unfair. If they hate triple health, they can leave. I wish the voting system was anonymous.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
My friend and I both have ranks and we tend to vote triple health in Eggwars, since it makes games longer. However we keep getting harassment throughout the lobby and gameplay almost every game and told to kill ourselves. Then, they say they're going to target us, and most everyone (without communicating - presumably) targets us and we end up losing straight away. We have reported it before, but it keeps happening so much and it's really starting to affect us. We bought these ranks to support Cubecraft and for the perks that are offered, so why are we harassed for using what we bothered to pay for? We just want this fixed... It's terribly unfair. If they hate triple health, they can leave. I wish the voting system was anonymous.
I'm sorry it's been awhile and no one responded.

First off, I feel you. Getting targeted really stinks and ruins just about any game. You did report these players, so they will be punished but that's not gonna help immediately. I'm all with you that voting should be anonymous, but they could check the people in the lobby and easily figure out who voted.

@Unipotato any thoughts?

May 24, 2017
At your egg
Yeah they could check, not sure how this would work however if it was anonmymous they wouldn't know who voted what which would make things more fair as they wouldnt know who voted that so it would reduce targeting. Not sure though

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Yes, donors get that sometimes, you can just stop someone from targeting you.
I mean, its cool that people can see what you vote...

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
If people give about your vote, say them:'buy also a rank than can you vote What you want'

Just ignore And report is also an option.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Report players if they're saying you have to kill yourself, but I don't know how to solve the targeting part, I should target them back if they're really irritating.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Hey! Whatever happens, don't let those feelings get to you. You keep playing your own way! People can do nothing but *this* to you. They'll keep saying stuff like "Ill *censored* you." Or stuff like "Please Kill Yourself", because, that's all they can do! They can't do anything to you. Keep doing what you do. If it persists, you can feel free to report them, since thats the only way to deal with them currently. You can always talk to a Moderator.

Targetting is something that's unavoidable. The best you could do is fight back. Most of the people who say stuff like these are kids, so don't be scared.

@Moooofin @zRinne any thoughts on the Anonymous voting system?

Mar 6, 2017
Hello,

In case what you're saying is true, I recommend getting evidence of when these events happen. These could be screenshots, videos or any of that sort. Then, simply head to the cubecraft reports website and create a new report. Once you're there, choose a type of offence. I think you can choose which one you think to be more appropriate from there.

Kind regards,
Poseidon

See that's the thing. We can't ignore them when they spam the chat with "I'm targeting you," and then they all come running at us at once. That's not easy to ignore! We, or at least I, want it fixed so badly. I was enjoying this game. I bought a rank because I wanted to play more, not less. There was one girl who said, and I'm quoting exactly here, "g4y ass noobsss kill yourself meowwie you noob f^ckr" and then dropped out. (I did report them.) I mean, I'm eighteen very soon but that was the third or fourth time that day that someone had explicitly targeted me, and I don't need that in my life. I don't want to be brought to tears by a child on the internet! It hardly helps my suicidal tendencies to be repeatedly told to go kill myself. I play these games to take my mind off of it, not make it worse.

P.S. I tried to reply directly to a few people but my laptop is kind of ill :/ Also I couldn't upload the screenshot of what that girl said but I will when I can make it work.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
See that's the thing. We can't ignore them when they spam the chat with "I'm targeting you," and then they all come running at us at once. That's not easy to ignore! We, or at least I, want it fixed so badly. I was enjoying this game. I bought a rank because I wanted to play more, not less. There was one girl who said, and I'm quoting exactly here, "g4y ass noobsss kill yourself meowwie you noob f^ckr" and then dropped out. (I did report them.) I mean, I'm eighteen very soon but that was the third or fourth time that day that someone had explicitly targeted me, and I don't need that in my life. I don't want to be brought to tears by a child on the internet! It hardly helps my suicidal tendencies to be repeatedly told to go kill myself. I play these games to take my mind off of it, not make it worse.

P.S. I tried to reply directly to a few people but my laptop is kind of ill :/ Also I couldn't upload the screenshot of what that girl said but I will when I can make it work.
You can try turning Chat off, but you can't avoid being targeted. Also, don't take any of these things to heart... They're just mad that you didn't vote for their favorite.
I will try my best to ask people about anonymous voting.

You can try turning Chat off, but you can't avoid being targeted. Also, don't take any of these things to heart... They're just mad that you didn't vote for their favorite.
I will try my best to ask people about anonymous voting.
Thank you. I think that if the votes were anonymous, most people would either not bother figuring out who voted what, or even if they did, be less likely to target us due to doubt maybe? Then, we could just say, "Hey, it wasn't us. We hate triple." and have at least a fighting chance of playing a normal game. I know it wouldn't work 100% of the time but how it is right now isn't fair. It's usually me that gets the verbal abuse as well, due to my short username most likely - meowwie < dragonessnehamee. Easier and quicker to type.

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
Also they just spam you with: OP!!!!!!!!!!!11 or OPOPOPPOPOPOOOPPOPP
Then when you don't vote it, they instantly start swearing at you because you didn't listen to them.

Also they just spam you with: OP!!!!!!!!!!!11 or OPOPOPPOPOPOOOPPOPP
Then when you don't vote it, they instantly start swearing at you because you didn't listen to them.
Exactly. I usually say that if they wanted to vote, they should buy a rank, but most of the time you just get drowned out in the sea of "Op and normal", "OPOPOPOPOPOPOP", "normal or double pls". It's just very irritating. Especially since some of those times I was a Lapiz rank. And there were no other donors in the lobby. They could at least check which ranks can vote OP before they bother us!

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
Especially since some of those times I was a Lapiz rank. And there were no other donors in the lobby. They could at least check which ranks can vote OP before they bother us!
Yeah, I'm gold rank now but when I play survival games at least 1 person says that I should vote op. They could just check and see that it is diamond+

protected22

May 12, 2015
The Netherlands,
instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I know how annoying it can be if people harras you for what you vote. I think you have to report it again (if posible) or just spam one of the staffs because I know that some of them can be quite lazy with responding on reports or conversations

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom