Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 204478

Play the game on how you want it to be like, don't take in to context what they are saying, as it's not true
All I can say is to just keep reporting them, this can increase the amount of reports you have, and seeing the person getting muted who harassed you through text can be very satisfying, believe me.
But for drastic measures, I would say just to turn off your chat whenever voting triple health.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Please don't ask ranks to vote a certain mode it is EXTREMLY annoying having people say that over and over again so unless the rank asks what mode do you want don't ask

how is it super annoying to have people spam you in chat I mean just ignore it. Now its different if you trying to talk to your party and the messages are flying by but if your not trying to talk to anyone it doesn't affect me.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
how is it super annoying to have people spam you in chat I mean just ignore it. Now its different if you trying to talk to your party and the messages are flying by but if your not trying to talk to anyone it doesn't affect me.
It's just extremely annoying when people ask because we're not voting machines, most people don't buy a rank just to vote for other people and when you vote something else then what people are spamming you you seem like this massive bad guy and it's just annoying so please dont

Reactions: DragonessNehamee

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
It's just extremely annoying when people ask because we're not voting machines, most people don't buy a rank just to vote for other people and when you vote something else then what people are spamming you you seem like this massive bad guy and it's just annoying so please dont

Well, maybe Im the odd one out because Im also never harassed for voting hardcore.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
My friend and I both have ranks and we tend to vote triple health in Eggwars, since it makes games longer. However we keep getting harassment throughout the lobby and gameplay almost every game and told to kill ourselves. Then, they say they're going to target us, and most everyone (without communicating - presumably) targets us and we end up losing straight away. We have reported it before, but it keeps happening so much and it's really starting to affect us. We bought these ranks to support Cubecraft and for the perks that are offered, so why are we harassed for using what we bothered to pay for? We just want this fixed... It's terribly unfair. If they hate triple health, they can leave. I wish the voting system was anonymous.

Did you report them?

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
My friend and I both have ranks and we tend to vote triple health in Eggwars, since it makes games longer. However we keep getting harassment throughout the lobby and gameplay almost every game and told to kill ourselves. Then, they say they're going to target us, and most everyone (without communicating - presumably) targets us and we end up losing straight away. We have reported it before, but it keeps happening so much and it's really starting to affect us. We bought these ranks to support Cubecraft and for the perks that are offered, so why are we harassed for using what we bothered to pay for? We just want this fixed... It's terribly unfair. If they hate triple health, they can leave. I wish the voting system was anonymous.

Maybe there should be a /hiderank or something like that to decrease the harassment? It can also be annoying when people beg you to vote for specific modes. So cubecraft should definitely consider adding a command that allows you to hide your rank when you're in a eggwars waiting lobby or even just making the votes anonymous.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Maybe there should be a /hiderank or something like that to decrease the harassment? It can also be annoying when people beg you to vote for specific modes. So cubecraft should definitely consider adding a command that allows you to hide your rank when you're in a eggwars waiting lobby or even just making the votes anonymous.
Yeah because that will work sarcasm intended 100%
This has also been suggested many many times before all of which are denied

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
Yeah because that will work sarcasm intended 100%
This has also been suggested many many times before all of which are denied

Who knows? Speaking for myself, if the command was added, no one will know if there's a rank or not in the game. Which helps with the targeting and harassment.

Reactions: 0ffense

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Who knows? Speaking for myself, if the command was added, no one will know if there's a rank or not in the game. Which helps with the targeting and harassment.
Okay in FFA PvP right now you can't see someone's rank on tab and without them posting in chat you can't tell their name at all right? Wrong

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
Okay in FFA PvP right now you can't see someone's rank on tab and without them posting in chat you can't tell their name at all right? Wrong

That's ffa pvp. We're talking about eggwars. What I'm trying to point out is, if you hit tab in the waiting lobby (waiting for the game to start) you can't tell if someone has a rank or not, because it's all the same colour. When the votes are happening, it can also be anonymous. As of now, I'm sure that when you type in game (eggwars), it doesn't say whether you have a rank or not, just your team colour.

Reactions: 0ffense

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
The targeting. Its hard to ignore, especially when you loose 2 minutes in game.
Players should be able to target whoever they want, instead of leaving op solo games I target the person who voted it(teams is too hard). This is the only way that non-donors can stand against bad game modes. They could leave but why not make the person that made you wait in a glass tube for 2 minutes to play a crappy game suffer? I would agree that the people telling others reportable. YouTubers get targeted on games like this all the time! Why all of a sudden should donators have the privilege to report people when they get targeted? It directly effects the targeters negatively and they break no rules targeting voters. <----------(didn't know targeting was bannable oops)

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
TBH I only did this once or twice and I thought the minimum ban time on CC was 1 month
well for hacking you are usually banned for 1 month if caught by a staff member but things like teaming are only for 1 day (the first time) than it is 2 the second 3 the third 4 the fourth ect. also good you aren't doing it often

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
well for hacking you are usually banned for 1 month if caught by a staff member but things like teaming are only for 1 day (the first time) than it is 2 the second 3 the third 4 the fourth ect. also good you aren't doing it often
Yeah I don't do it often anymore mostly because
1 I mostly play teams
2 Quicker to leave and find a new game
3 Lots of the time the donator gets rushed by someone else

Also, hasn't every pizza player targeted their neighbor every game? There isnt really a fine line between rushing vs. targetting maybe player based or location?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom