Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Hey everyone!
I hope you all are having a great day :)

Today I will be suggesting new things for the Tower Defense game and my suggestion will include new towers, new map Idea, and new abilities.

==============================================================
New Towers

Water Tower (3x3) (600 Coins) ~ This tower is meant to be for every nether mob and not for normal mobs (Blazes, Magmas, Pigmen, Wither Skeletons... Etc). Also, this tower will make them drown and be damaged as well, but the damage will like mage tower to normal mobs as well. The Water Tower will include 2 paths, a path which you can make them drown longer with higher damage (Maximum 5 mobs every 4 seconds), and the other path is to get more distance and multiply the amount of water being placed for mobs to drown (Example: from 5 mobs maximum to 10) with a permanent effect like poison tower.

Ship Tower (5x5) (1200 Coins) ~ This tower will be placed on water (suggested down) and will be killing all the mobs with bouncy arrows except invisible spiders. The ship will have 2 paths as well, a path to add bombs to the tower so it will shoot fireballs and arrows faster to all the mobs except invisible spiders, and a path to reveal invisible spiders and make them normal spiders again & the more you upgrade, the more bouncy the arrows will be.

Wizard Tower (5x5) (10,000 Coins) ~ This tower will be like Leach tower, but with another ability. It will be placed once on the map and will include a huge tornado for the whole map. The tornado will be pushing all the mobs 2 blocks maximum if it's not upgraded and we'll have to wait 1:30 minutes for it to happen again, as it has an energy bar like Leach Tower with a laser to fill the energy bar until it gets full. Once it's level 2, it will happen every 60 seconds and the tornado will push them 3 blocks. Level 3 will be the best, that it will happen every 40 seconds and will push mobs 5 blocks maximum.

Engineering Tower (3x3) (300 Coins) ~ This tower is gonna be placed 3 times maximum. It is really helpful for some people who forgot to upgrade some towers or are busy sending troops. Once the tower placed, it will spawn a small engineer that goes around all towers and scan them. The engineer will upgrade towers depending on the coins of who placed the Engineering Tower themselves. The tower will not include paths and will include 2 more levels. Level 2 will have maximum of 2 engineers and give them faster movement. Level 3 will have 3 maximum engineers and give them the ability to upgrade faster than usual.

New Map Idea
I would like to suggest having maps that include 5x5-sized water areas in them, or light blue glass so we can place Ship Towers & Water Towers only in these areas, or any water towers in the future. Players are not able to be place other towers than Water & Ship in the water/light blue glass area.

New Ability (Sword)
Stun (1500 Points) ~ Once this ability is activated, you will right-click the sword to place Anvils stunning the mobs instantly for 3 seconds with really high damage. The wooden sword must be 23 hits, 6 anvils, and 25 damage. The stone sword will be 20 hits, 9 anvils, and 40 damage, and the Iron sword will be 18 hits, 12 anvils, and 65 damage.
This ability does not apply to invisible & flying troops.

New Ability (Bow)
Nuke (1500 Points) ~
Once this ability is activated, you will have to aim at the area you want to nuke and you'll left-click your bow to place a red circle with a rocket going to hit the area you left-clicked at, and then nuke the mobs. Level 1 bow will require 20 arrow hits, damage 6 mobs maximum, and deal 25-60 damage. Level 2 will require 20 arrow hits, damage 9 mobs maximum, and deal from 60-100 damage. Level 3 will require 20 arrow hits, damage 12 mobs maximum, and deal from 100-150 damage.
This ability applies to all mobs.

What do you think about my suggestion? Was it good enough? Give me your opinion about it so we can improve the game together! :)

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

xtomiz

Feb 15, 2018
Nice post, i really like the idea of sword and bow s abilitys because noone use them

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
So nice actually seeing a suggestion to Tower Defence! Overall, all of this looks quite interesting, though I think that the sword and bow abilities would be a bit too OP to add due to how much you want them to damage. People would be able to just spam their abilities then.

Reactions: Stablish

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
New Towers

Water Tower (3x3) (600 Coins) ~ This tower is meant to be for every nether mob and not for normal mobs (Blazes, Magmas, Pigmen, Wither Skeletons... Etc). Also, this tower will make them drown and be damaged as well, but the damage will like mage tower to normal mobs as well. The Water Tower will include 2 paths, a path which you can make them drown longer with higher damage (Maximum 5 mobs every 4 seconds), and the other path is to get more distance and multiply the amount of water being placed for mobs to drown (Example: from 5 mobs maximum to 10) with a permanent effect like poison tower.

Ship Tower (5x5) (1200 Coins) ~ This tower will be placed on water (suggested down) and will be killing all the mobs with bouncy arrows except invisible spiders. The ship will have 2 paths as well, a path to add bombs to the tower so it will shoot fireballs and arrows faster to all the mobs except invisible spiders, and a path to reveal invisible spiders and make them normal spiders again & the more you upgrade, the more bouncy the arrows will be.

Wizard Tower (5x5) (10,000 Coins) ~ This tower will be like Leach tower, but with another ability. It will be placed once on the map and will include a huge tornado for the whole map. The tornado will be pushing all the mobs 2 blocks maximum if it's not upgraded and we'll have to wait 1:30 minutes for it to happen again, as it has an energy bar like Leach Tower with a laser to fill the energy bar until it gets full. Once it's level 2, it will happen every 60 seconds and the tornado will push them 3 blocks. Level 3 will be the best, that it will happen every 40 seconds and will push mobs 5 blocks maximum.

Engineering Tower (3x3) (300 Coins) ~ This tower is gonna be placed 3 times maximum. It is really helpful for some people who forgot to upgrade some towers or are busy sending troops. Once the tower placed, it will spawn a small engineer that goes around all towers and scan them. The engineer will upgrade towers depending on the coins of who placed the Engineering Tower themselves. The tower will not include paths and will include 2 more levels. Level 2 will have maximum of 2 engineers and give them faster movement. Level 3 will have 3 maximum engineers and give them the ability to upgrade faster than usual.
I personally like the idea of having various places where new specific towers could be placed. However, on the other hand. There is a big downside, which is the entire idea: It's way too limiting. You'd only be able to place one or two specific towers in a spot. It only takes up more space and is very limiting due to this. For that reason, I don't like the suggestion.

However, if you were to suggest various new towers (more than just two), I would agree. Having towers that can be placed on both land and water would also be an interesting feature I'd love to see get implemented IF they intend to implement this idea. But overall, I still think it's a nice suggestion.

The Wizard Tower on the other hand, I don't quite understand. Is it only supposted to deal knockback? Or would it also deal damage? If it only deals knockback, imo just please nerf the price. 10,000 coins is way too much for a maximum amount of 5 blocks knockback. But I'm not gonna deny it, having a tower like that would be quite cool.

And then, the Engineering Tower... I have some idea of what it's supposted to do, but why would it be useful? It's just a waste of in-game money, as it isn't good for offense nor defense. I'd love to get a long explanation of this.

The map idea, on the other hand, would be quite great if these towers would get implemented. Or they could edit some of the old(er) maps as well.
New Ability (Sword)
Stun (1500 Points) ~ Once this ability is activated, you will right-click the sword to place Anvils stunning the mobs instantly for 3 seconds with really high damage. The wooden sword must be 23 hits, 6 anvils, and 60 damage. The stone sword will be 20 hits, 9 anvils, and 120 damage, and the Iron sword will be 18 hits, 12 anvils, and 160 damage.
This ability does not apply to invisible & flying troops.

New Ability (Bow)
Nuke (1500 Points) ~
Once this ability is activated, you will have to aim at the area you want to nuke and you'll left-click your bow to place a red circle with a rocket going to hit the area you left-clicked at, and then nuke the mobs. Level 1 bow will require 20 arrow hits, damage 6 mobs maximum, and deal 60 - 100 damage. Level 2 will require 20 arrow hits, damage 9 mobs maximum, and deal from 100-140 damage. Level 3 will require 20 arrow hits, damage 12 mobs maximum, and deal from 140-180 damage.
This ability applies to all mobs.

These abilities are imo way too overpowered. You should definitely consider nerfing them. The current best abilities deal around 30-35 damage. (Correct me if I'm wrong here.) They're some great ability suggestions, I'll give you credit for that much. But try and nerf it. It's way too overpowered.
noone use them
Legit, you made my day here. I'm not trying to be toxic, but this is the most hilarious thing I've read in a long time. I personally use the abilities a lot. And I've also seen a lot of others using them. With the spikes and shulker being my favourite, which I always use, due to the damage it deals (around 30-35). I'm pretty sure most people who play Tower Defense at least once in a while, actually do see a use in these abilities and use them whenever they can.
i also want more sword and bow lvls
to lvl 4
This is the one thing I feel like should be in Tower Defense, 100%. Being able to upgrade to a diamond sword for example would be great. In the future, I might actually consider suggesting something similar to this: various paths for the swords and bows. For example, a fire path, which would deal more fire damage. This would put the mob ablaze, meaning it would take constant damage for a while. A big thanks for the inspiration! I'll keep that one in mind. :P

With that being said, I personally think these suggestions would be great, but definitely need to be nerfed. This is my conclusion for now.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom