Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
Yes Siblings Should Suffer Because Of Their Brother/Sister Hacking.
Others dont need to get irritated because of 1 hacker ip ban 4 players other than losing 10 players because of 1 hacker.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yes Siblings Should Suffer Because Of Their Brother/Sister Hacking.
Others dont need to get irritated because of 1 hacker ip ban 4 players other than losing 10 players because of 1 hacker.
.... Eugh.... Why should they suffer as they did nothing wrong... :/
The Server shouldnt always think about money because at the end the server would be filled with hackers and players would stop playing on the server.
i always find hackers in games even in lobbies and hubs it is getting soo annoying to a point im actually done with those hackers.
your saying we would always report them but it got annoying to a point i stopped recording them.
They don't think only about money you know... -,-

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
Ok, Just reached the point of not playing at the server anymore i recorded about 10 hackers today and this is getting out of hand i wanna receive a final answer by the mods if they are gonna start changing their ways for the better if not i wont probably play on that server anymore because hackers are almost in every single game of eggwars i play now. The hackers were funny when you meet them once each 20 games but now i find them almost in every game.
@Moooofin @JesperGeakko @Tacosbefriends @Rororoyourboat @Mac @Cheez @HectorLalo @Soph @Snodia @Lezappen @HackersDontWin @DontYouDare @Bubble @DutchLemur @Camezonda

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
  1. Skyshockys has point .. doesnt mean that one sibiling hacks means that everybody should suffer apart from their other sibilings.. so you mean that you prefer like 2 - 4 people playing on the server instead of 10 ?
  2. i mean im gonna leave the server if this does not get any better.. i mean its killing my enjoyment..
  3. and im starting a youtube channel so how am i supposed to record videos whenever i meet a fly hacker coming across killing me ...

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
.... Eugh.... Why should they suffer as they did nothing wrong... :/

They don't think only about money you know... -,-
Even if they did nothing wrong how about talking to their parents about their siblings its not our problem that they have siblings that cant play a game fairly it got irritating and annoying.
I shouldnt quit the server because of a hacker and their siblings enjoy it and dont care.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Even if they did nothing wrong how about talking to their parents about their siblings its not our problem that they have siblings that cant play a game fairly it got irritating and annoying.
I shouldnt quit the server because of a hacker and their siblings enjoy it and dont care.
.-. You don't get the point do yah...
The Siblings are innocent... :/ Why should they be punished as they did nothing wrong -.-

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
.-. You don't get the point do yah...
The Siblings are innocent... :/ Why should they be punished as they did nothing wrong -.-
the siblings are innocent i get that. but im innocent too why should i suffer instead of them. Cleaning the Server Is Better Than Ruining it.

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
Banned for what? a week or two? seems not as a severe punishment for a hacker who destroys people who try to enjoy playing on cubecraftgames eh?
in the end they will come back and hack..not worth reporting it..they should insta perm ban.. unless they pay money to unban theirselves..which means they will 80% of the time stop hacking.. ;)

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
I mean become a mod like what I'm doing right now I really want to ban hackers

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
The thing about using ip bans, it would keep others on that same ip from being able to join the server. Whether it be family, friends, a school, a cafe, a library... Anywhere where multiple people could connect. It would be unfair to have family/friends/strangers/whoever face the consequences of one person's actions. Just like not banning alt accounts unless we have a way to be 110% sure that the player on the same ip is an actual alt of a hacker that was banned.

As for the comments about the punishment times of the new system, the times stack. Yeah, a week for the first offense may not be that long but I feel that it's a bit better than the year/perma from before. We are still trying to perfect the punishment system. So times may change in the future. It's been just under 2 weeks since the push of the new system. Try to be patient and give us some time to get things how they should be. If you have suggestions for changes then please feel free to make a thread about them. Though, if it's just going to be "Change ban times to a year/perma for hacking", with no real helpful criticism, then that won't really be taken too well.

Also, Mac made a post (here) replying to one of the threads about the new system.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello,

This topic is a complex one. As the new system was implemented a couple of weeks ago, the amount of hackers has risen, but this will be temporary. Cubecraft are hiring more Helper/Mod to help reduce the amount of hackers ingame. At the moment, I'm only a helper as well as Ruben, Rinne and Reddog, but as soon as we are Moderators, will be completely clean the reports. The current staff members are working extremely hard to go through all of the reports. The idea of banning IP addresses is that there is no proof that the person using the other account is the hacker, for example, a related family could use their network to join the server as well as a friend.

This period of a lot of hackers will end soon, you need to understand that its hard for staff members to complete 20+ pages of reports and continue will every day life. Cubecraft knows that there are a lot of hackers, thats partly why they are hiring more staff. Trust me, the new punishment system we be completely worth it in a couple of weeks. I would lock this thread, but I believe a mod+ should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom