Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
The amount of hackers on this server is just growing and like I'm almost seeing them on every round of skywars , hunger games and blockwars I play,
I honestly don't blame a lot of the staff. I'm blaming the people that created the ban times for hackers and the report page. Also if I can be banned for 1 month from just screwing around with some people but hackers only get 1 week like seriously... a 5 year old could see the problem with that.

Personally I think the player should be banned between 2 to 4 weeks rather than just one week. Although one week seems quite far away when getting banned, it isn't that long in reality as the hackers will just return to cause more trouble.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Cc stopped with banning 1 year, it's now 1 week.
Still, you get banned. Apparently thery're re-considering the ban system again, they don't really ban by one week, I think it's the minimum but you get more time based on how much advantage the hacks give you, I'm not sure, to be honest. But the main question here is if IP banning will be a thing. As @DontYouDare said, an ENTIRE household can be banned, now try explaining that to your family members who play on CCG. I mean, it's kind of your fault if you hack, and family member can appeal, in case. But the staff can't take that much of a risk, and hackers can be reported again. If hackers are always coming it's because more of the community doesn't report anymore. It's all about involving more people into taking in consideration reporting. Well, that's if they care about the server.

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
Still, you get banned. Apparently thery're re-considering the ban system again, they don't really ban by one week, I think it's the minimum but you get more time based on how much advantage the hacks give you, I'm not sure, to be honest. But the main question here is if IP banning will be a thing. As @DontYouDare said, an ENTIRE household can be banned, now try explaining that to your family members who play on CCG. I mean, it's kind of your fault if you hack, and family member can appeal, in case. But the staff can't take that much of a risk, and hackers can be reported again. If hackers are always coming it's because more of the community doesn't report anymore. It's all about involving more people into taking in consideration reporting. Well, that's if they care about the server.

Not everyone has the privilege of having a good enough computer to be able to record someone hacking for instance. Also, banning IP's is out of the question as @DontYouDare has already said.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
As You Can See On The Ban Department Section I Have Banned About 50 Hackers In The Last 2 Months So I Suggest Starting To IP Ban The Hackers Because They Have Been Using Alts A lot These Days. I Hope You Take This Suggestion Into Consideration Because I Met 6 Hackers In 6 Games In A Row Yesterday.
YOU ban 50 hackers? You mean moderators :p

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
We don't IP ban since that would mean that a whole household won't be able to play on the server anymore , all brothers and sisters won't be able to play on their favorite server due to one sibling that uses hacks and alt accounts. When you see someone hacking , just report them.

Well , there are some people that have a timetable where they constantly have to wait an hour or two till their next lesson starts and some of them like to play some minecraft in the meantime on their own personal laptop. I personally don't do that but there are some people that actually do.[/QUOT
And they come back after a week to ruin everything so does that mean you support them hacking -.-? its irritating im going to a point where that im going to swear on my life theres gonna be a hacker inside the game ill play...

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Too be honest. I don't really mind what will happen as long as something will happen.
I'm personally getting really tired of getting killed by hackers every time in assassins or encountering some during Skywars and eggwars games.
Besides seeing them I would also love to se them banned faster. I know staff has other things to do as well but something needs to happen :x

D

Deleted member 169486

The staff aren't changing their ways for the better. All they have done is let hackers ruin more games.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
Ok, Just reached the point of not playing at the server anymore i recorded about 10 hackers today and this is getting out of hand i wanna receive a final answer by the mods if they are gonna start changing their ways for the better if not i wont probably play on that server anymore because hackers are almost in every single game of eggwars i play now. The hackers were funny when you meet them once each 20 games but now i find them almost in every game.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Ok, Just reached the point of not playing at the server anymore i recorded about 10 hackers today and this is getting out of hand i wanna receive a final answer by the mods if they are gonna start changing their ways for the better if not i wont probably play on that server anymore because hackers are almost in every single game of eggwars i play now. The hackers were funny when you meet them once each 20 games but now i find them almost in every game.
Only 10? You're a lucky man

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
We know that there are more Hackers recently...
Maybe because of Summer Vacation... Who knows... o_O
Anyway... You could always report and record them ;)
10.... .-. I had 14... And I reported most of them :/

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
We know that there are more Hackers recently...
Maybe because of Summer Vacation... Who knows... o_O
Anyway... You could always report and record them ;)

10.... .-. I had 14... And I reported most of them :/
ive been recording hackers for 3 months how about if they start to ip ban? Wouldnt that be even better? Wouldnt it become much better if hackers stop using alts?

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
The Server shouldnt always think about money because at the end the server would be filled with hackers and players would stop playing on the server.
i always find hackers in games even in lobbies and hubs it is getting soo annoying to a point im actually done with those hackers.
your saying we would always report them but it got annoying to a point i stopped recording them.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
ive been recording hackers for 3 months how about if they start to ip ban? Wouldnt that be even better? Wouldnt it become much better if hackers stop using alts?
Hackers could have Siblings that don't use Hacked Clients maybe... and Maybe there favorite server could be Cubecraft...
And what if they get IP banned? Well their siblings cant play anymore because of their big/little brother or sister...
Maybe even their Parents plays MC who knows....
So I don't think its a good idea... It would stop ATL account but what then... They could always change their IP...
Not a lot can be done about it... Just stay Reporting them that's the best thing to do for now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom