Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
Hello fellow CubeCraft players!

My idea is to add an option to toggle the scoreboard of PvP gamemodes. (Assassins, FFA and Duels)

What it does:
- If you have scoreboards disabled you won't see a scoreboard on your right and you'll have a full screen of just gameplay, nice to have when you're recording a video and don't want people to see your stats or when you just don't really care about your stats and just want to play.
- If you have scoreboards enabled you will see a scoreboard, especially nice if you really want to keep track of your stats.

How to toggle?
It would be toggleable through both the settings menu and just /scoreboard when you're ingame (Duels, FFA or Assassins), just like fly in lobbies.

I hope this idea will get implemented, also if you think something should be different or you just don't agree just let me know what you think by responding! (Not required tho)

Thanks in advance,
Wqsknijper :)

Last edited:

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Heya!
I like this suggestion and also do agree with this.
But there are also mods you can use for this. (Mods like Badlion Client & Lunar Client)
You can just enable & disable the scoreboard in in the settings menu.

But for people who don't like using mods it would be very handy to get this option!

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Heya!
I like this suggestion and also do agree with this.
But there are also mods you can use for this. (Mods like Badlion Client & Lunar Client)
You can just enable & disable the scoreboard in in the settings menu.

But for people who don't like using mods it would be very handy to get this option!
This could also be implemented into bedrock so I think this suggestion should get added (no mods)

• Agree
Reactions: Goldvelocity982

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
It's kinda cool, but it adds more problems for mods. When you appeal/report with screenshot it's important to have scoreboard, chatbox open, etc. So, people will more often not be able to succeed.
And also, I'm not sure that people cannot already view your stats with /stats <name> or right click in lobby.
In addition Replaymod, for example, won't be able to see scoreboard and you will ruin your report/appeal this way, without any way to fix that. So, I think it's bad for both sides. It's not only about replaymod, but in general.

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
Replaymod, for example, won't be able to see scoreboard and you will ruin your report/appeal this way, without any way to fix that. So, I think it's bad for both sides. It's not only about replaymod, but in general.
Replaymod makes it look like you're using aimbot or hitbox.
When you appeal/report with screenshot it's important to have scoreboard, chatbox open, etc.
For chat reports just type /scoreboard in that game to enable it and take the screenshot.
For hacker reports use /report, just turn it off if you really want to get reports, or just turn it off temporarily to record the hacker.

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
Replaymod makes it look like you're using aimbot or hitbox.

For chat reports just type /scoreboard in that game to enable it and take the screenshot.
For hacker reports use /report, just turn it off if you really want to get reports, or just turn it off temporarily to record the hacker.
First of all, we are talking about problems that can happen, if you screenshot something important forgetting or not knowing that scoreboard is important you will just fail.

Replaymod shows what server sees, if you talk about first person view, it just interpolates it, so it looks weird like you play with smooth camera. Replaymod is useful for reporting rule breakers, for appealing, etc. But you cannot use a command from it (what is obvious, you cannot send packages to server while watching recording)

/report command doesn't always work, not only because of limit, but mainly because this guy can disable cheats later, and mod will never see it.

Reactions: Wqsknijper

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Wow Fr? Where?
Social Menu ->Profile -> Settings
1620053088492.png

• Love
Reactions: Adxm and SGGSTNS

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I highly disagree. Scoreboards are often essential for reports and making them toggleable would massively increase the ease of making fake reports and thus doesn't sound like too good idea to me. And besides, there are many clients/mods that allow you to remove the scoreboard from your screen - that sounds like a much better alternative to me.

On top of that, I don't really like the idea of having everything toggleable. There are always mods that offer the possibility to toggle stuff that is in your screen, and in my opinion that is more than enough.

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
Replaymod shows what server sees, if you talk about first person view, it just interpolates it, so it looks weird like you play with smooth camera. Replaymod is useful for reporting rule breakers, for appealing, etc. But you cannot use a command from it (what is obvious, you cannot send packages to server while watching recording)
Oh, I misunderstood. I thought you meant it could be used to record the video instead. You're right.
, if you screenshot something important forgetting or not knowing that scoreboard is important you will just fail.
I think this is more your own problem as you still have the ability to turn it on, it would do the same for clients. Although I didn't knew scoreboards turned off weren't allowed for a report. Now I know.
/report command doesn't always work, not only because of limit, but mainly because this guy can disable cheats later, and mod will never see it.
That's right, I've had that alot.
I highly disagree. Scoreboards are often essential for reports and making them toggleable would massively increase the ease of making fake reports and thus doesn't sound like too good idea to me
After posting this suggestion and getting @BubbleF1sh's reply I found out that 1. It isn't allowed to report without scoreboard and 2. It does indeed increase the ease for submitting false reports. Very understandable.
On top of that, I don't really like the idea of having everything toggleable. There are always mods that offer the possibility to toggle stuff that is in your screen, and in my opinion that is more than enough
Though, not all people like to use any mods, but it indeed is their own problem.

Thank you both for responding even though you voted ❌!

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
Oh, I misunderstood. I thought you meant it could be used to record the video instead. You're right.

I think this is more your own problem as you still have the ability to turn it on, it would do the same for clients. Although I didn't knew scoreboards turned off weren't allowed for a report. Now I know.

That's right, I've had that alot.

After posting this suggestion and getting @BubbleF1sh's reply I found out that 1. It isn't allowed to report without scoreboard and 2. It does indeed increase the ease for submitting false reports. Very understandable.

Though, not all people like to use any mods, but it indeed is their own problem.

Thank you both for responding even though you voted ❌!
Hey, I didn't vote :disagree:, I said "unsure"! That's all I can add, I agree with everything else. This idea is cool but I'm still not sure it won't give mods and players more troubles

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
Hi! It sounds like a pretty good idea, but as said above, it's also possible to use a client for this. Besides, scoreboards are often essential while handling reports, as Finixly said earlier.

Reactions: Wqsknijper
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom