Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thunder0903

Jan 11, 2024
www.youtube.com
Bedrock duels has a serious problem, one that i'm sure a lot of us have noticed. It's just annoying that you fight the same player over and over again, but if they decline the rematch request, or if you do, you have to deal with returning to lobby. But if you put two items into your inventory, one that lets you rematch the opponent, and one that allows you to requeue. This would make everything a lot easier, because it would skip going back to lobby. Just like in eggwars or skywars, you don't have to deal with all of that. But I feel like Duels is overlooked and underrated, so people don't care about it as much. Please try to fix this!

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
This is a good idea, i main duels and when i finish a game, i get sent to the lobby to requeue from the duels guy again. But i dont quite like that, i agree with you. it would be nice to have a requeue item so i dont waste time doing allat.

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
In addition, would be nice if they added the kit Selector in the "requeue menu", actually when you opponent leaves, u can requeue but in a random kit.
Captura de pantalla 2024-01-06 135415.png

• Agree
Reactions: Xi1m
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom