Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Scoreboard and chat disabling is only possible in the lobby at the moment. Allow players to disable these features if they find them unnecessary, as they take up a lot of the screen. This was especially an issue for me when I was starting out, as having a full chat and scoreboard felt rather uncomfortable.

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm curious as to why some would disagree with this, It would be great to have the option to disable the chat and scoreboard during games, as they can be distracting and take up valuable screen space. It's also important for players to have the ability to customize their gaming experience and having this option would definitely enhance the overall gameplay.

IcePancake

Novice Member
May 14, 2020
could be handy if it could be turned off whilst streaming/recording r something

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
I'm curious as to why some would disagree with this, It would be great to have the option to disable the chat and scoreboard during games, as they can be distracting and take up valuable screen space. It's also important for players to have the ability to customize their gaming experience and having this option would definitely enhance the overall gameplay.
this is cubecraft, dont ask questions

• Haha
Reactions: Imminent

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Disabling the chat can be done in vanilla minecraft as far as I know (at least in bedrock).

Reactions: Reesle and xLucq
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom