Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I think that it would be a very useful feature to have a "Shortest Won Game" stat or "Best Speedrun" stat for most gamemodes.

This would simply record the fastest time that you have taken to win a game of that gamemode. It would act much like the winstreak stat; the stat only records data that was obtained after the stat was added, meaning that no-ones speedruns from the past would be saved 😕.

While this could be abused by getting a ton of people in your party and then just have them all lose very quickly, it would still be cool.

qKhalidd

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2021
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Pronouns
He/Him
theres a website for that.. :

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I would love to see this added, it would drastically change the Cubecraft World records community. But I think it would change that community for the better, as it would be easier to verify world records.

qKhalidd

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2021
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Pronouns
He/Him
Ouch and we literally made the thread to include games world records. If you have a world record, you can literally just submit it and we change the thread...
they always said they would do, but if u look close to the wr you will see it's completely outdated

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
they always said they would do, but if u look close to the wr you will see it's completely outdated
I don't want to make a complete argument over nothing, but this is what we as book contributors have stated:
- We will not check Speedrun.com for the book. The book a full time job, it's a fun project for and by the community.
- Records used in the book has to be submitted with evidence via the Discord server linked in the thread.
- The evidence should be valid according to our own set guidelines, linked in the thread.

The last time the book has been updated has been mid November 2023, which is quite a bit ago. However, with issues with our bot as well as Salty leaving us, I think that's still pretty reasonable. We would love to include the best version of what you say are outdated records in the book, but we do need a submission for that. If you wish to spend a bit of time on this, you can do that or make other people do it. If you don't, which is completely valid, we will not update the records accordingly

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom