Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
@Volkom_ Tbh we haven't talked that much but I remember being in a skype call and your voice is soo deep. You're a nice guy ;)

@MorganPlayzMc Tbh we sort of got "married" in creative once xD You're a pretty quiet guy but fun to talk to ;)

@Pickles_pussycat Tbh I haven't had many conversations with you but you seem like a loyal community member

@NanoNet Tbh you always call me "Wold".. But you're a nice guy and have gotten so many people banned from all of those reports xD

@Blooberry Tbh we haven't had many conversations but you're a nice community member and I love your IGN. :)

Anime_Pickles

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2014
Heavenly Host Elementary School
@Volkom_ Tbh we haven't talked that much but I remember being in a skype call and your voice is soo deep. You're a nice guy ;)

@MorganPlayzMc Tbh we sort of got "married" in creative once xD You're a pretty quiet guy but fun to talk to ;)

@Pickles_pussycat Tbh I haven't had many conversations with you but you seem like a loyal community member

@NanoNet Tbh you always call me "Wold".. But you're a nice guy and have gotten so many people banned from all of those reports xD

@Blooberry Tbh we haven't had many conversations but you're a nice community member and I love your IGN. :)
aww thank yoouuu

Reactions: WolfWhispers

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
(Because he can still view this thread) @javid1234b tbh we've been friends for a while and met on assassins. You have a really nice personality and I enjoy talking to you. We get in arguments all the time but still.. xD I hope we can continue talking. <33

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Thjis wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Bday! 🎉
Tommy Boi wrote on Robbedz's profile.
We'll miss you!
Tommy Boi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you so much for everything Mit, we'll miss you
Tommy Boi wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, we'll miss your cool designs
Top Bottom