Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
@Volkom_ Tbh we haven't talked that much but I remember being in a skype call and your voice is soo deep. You're a nice guy ;)

@MorganPlayzMc Tbh we sort of got "married" in creative once xD You're a pretty quiet guy but fun to talk to ;)

@Pickles_pussycat Tbh I haven't had many conversations with you but you seem like a loyal community member

@NanoNet Tbh you always call me "Wold".. But you're a nice guy and have gotten so many people banned from all of those reports xD

@Blooberry Tbh we haven't had many conversations but you're a nice community member and I love your IGN. :)

Anime_Pickles

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2014
Heavenly Host Elementary School
@Volkom_ Tbh we haven't talked that much but I remember being in a skype call and your voice is soo deep. You're a nice guy ;)

@MorganPlayzMc Tbh we sort of got "married" in creative once xD You're a pretty quiet guy but fun to talk to ;)

@Pickles_pussycat Tbh I haven't had many conversations with you but you seem like a loyal community member

@NanoNet Tbh you always call me "Wold".. But you're a nice guy and have gotten so many people banned from all of those reports xD

@Blooberry Tbh we haven't had many conversations but you're a nice community member and I love your IGN. :)
aww thank yoouuu

Reactions: WolfWhispers

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
(Because he can still view this thread) @javid1234b tbh we've been friends for a while and met on assassins. You have a really nice personality and I enjoy talking to you. We get in arguments all the time but still.. xD I hope we can continue talking. <33

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom