Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
@MdsCool Tbh we have not talked before and I don't really see you on the server much but I do often see you on the forums. You seem like a nice guy ;as

@sophh_ Tbh I've never heard your voice xD But we had some fun times in those skype calls a while back and I enjoy talking to you. :3

@Younis_23_12_ Tbh we've gotten closer over the past month or so and I enjoy those vines you send lmao. Funny guy ;p <3

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
@MdsCool Tbh we have not talked before and I don't really see you on the server much but I do often see you on the forums. You seem like a nice guy ;as

@sophh_ Tbh I've never heard your voice xD But we had some fun times in those skype calls a while back and I enjoy talking to you. :3

@Younis_23_12_ Tbh we've gotten closer over the past month or so and I enjoy those vines you send lmao. Funny guy ;p <3
(heart)

The vines are just....

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Tbh you were one of the best mods, because you were so helpful and kind, and always helped me when I needed it!

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
tbh... I don't know a lot about many people on this server xD My goal is to try to befriend more people, but I don't know many of you well. So, good luck wolf!

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
@WolfWhisperer12 Tbh, You were with me from day 1 :) I meant you on assassins and annoyed you with "skype" Lel. You're are a really good friend and Always will be <3 Not to mention was a great staff member. :) <3

@Claudia Tbh, You're one of the funny people i've meant. and you are also a really good friend, And a great staff member. I am glad we can be friends and talk to each other. You'll always be ma fran <3

@PinkStr3ak Tbh, You're a great friend too. You make me believe everything xD. and You're also a great staff member. I'm glad you are a really good friend to me and always will be <3

@SGTkuzey Tbh, you're a really funny person, and the calls are great with sav,claudia. You are a great friend and we share a lot of games we like. You're a great staff member too. :) You'll always be my friend.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Top Bottom