Not open for further replies.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I completely agree over the past couple of months playing lucky islands I have been killed numerous times by team killers using the tnt kit, tho I have created threads about this in the past and the reactions were strongly in favour of disagree

• Agree
Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Agree, this should be the same as in Eggwars.
The thing no one really cared about is breaking blocks. In EggWars you can't break blocks and in Lucky Islands you can. Which also you van spleef your teammate with a TNT. So what if you want to gather some blocks and your teammate walks in. Who's fault is it? Actually I agree with the suggestion but reporting could be better imo.

• Disagree

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i personally love the tnt kit, but there are always teammates shouting at me cuz they think im about to teamgrief. it would be great to be able to use tnt without hurting my team (unless they really mess up somehow) and let me tnt jump in peace x3

• Agree

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi, thanks for the suggestion!

I'll be marking this as planned - we would love to see this in the game. We've decided to make it so it does not damage your teammates, however, it still will damage the user that uses it so that if you miscalculate your shot, there's still a risk of damaging yourself. :P

Will lock the thread and will mark it as implemented once it is in the game. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom