Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you wish CubeCraft would do more to help stop hackers from ruining the game?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jul 1, 2017
The Moon
Hi Everybody!

I wanted to create this thread for players who are tired of hackers, and who want to express themselves in a forum where people will listen to you and offer good advice on how to deal with hackers.

I have been playing CubeCraft for a few years, and I have noticed what seems to be an increase of hackers on Egg Wars, and PvP just to mention a few games on this server.

So I hope this thread will help honest players get advice on how to defeat hackers without resorting to hacks themselves.

First and foremost, evidence is a MUST!

Also, pictures are almost useless as evidence. Familiarize yourself with a desktop recording application like Bandicam (for PC), so that you may start to be able to record hackers, while you play on CubeCraft.

I personally like to use Bandicam, because it is free, and it does a decent job of producing videos ready to be uploaded to youtube. As mentioned, after recording your video of a hacker, upload it to youtube.

After you have a video of the hacker on youtube, than go to reports.cubecraft.net to begin the reporting process. Be sure to give as much detail as possible to help the case reviewer identify the hacking.

If you have any questions, or just want to vent your frustration, please feel free to contribute to this thread. And if you have a quick second please participate in my poll.

Thank you all, and I hope you guys have nothing but fair games ahead!

All the best.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi Everybody!

I wanted to create this thread for players who are tired of hackers, and who want to express themselves in a forum where people will listen to you and offer good advice on how to deal with hackers.

I have been playing CubeCraft for a few years, and I have noticed what seems to be an increase of hackers on Egg Wars, and PvP just to mention a few games on this server.

So I hope this thread will help honest players get advice on how to defeat hackers without resorting to hacks themselves.

First and foremost, evidence is a MUST!

Also, pictures are almost useless as evidence. Familiarize yourself with a desktop recording application like Bandicam (for PC), so that you may start to be able to record hackers, while you play on CubeCraft.

I personally like to use Bandicam, because it is free, and it does a decent job of producing videos ready to be uploaded to youtube. As mentioned, after recording your video of a hacker, upload it to youtube.

After you have a video of the hacker on youtube, than go to reports.cubecraft.net to begin the reporting process. Be sure to give as much detail as possible to help the case reviewer identify the hacking.

If you have any questions, or just want to vent your frustration, please feel free to contribute to this thread. And if you have a quick second please participate in my poll.

Thank you all, and I hope you guys have nothing but fair games ahead!

All the best.
1.8 Skywars doesn't seem to have any more hackers : /
I just report them every time I see one so that they get punished.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom