Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sawaxi

Oct 31, 2015
Hello everyone i am Sawaxi a emerald rank of the server, today i enter to cubecraft and i saw that all changed, i only entered to the server to play skywars, and you change that too, in my opinion everything is wrong except the Skywars, and you change skywars too, u did everything wrong yet. So i need to say Goodbye and if u dont put the things like 1 year ago, u will lose a lot of users, today me and lot of persons leave the server, in a while u will lose a lot of more. u are free to disagree or agree i realy dont care. Bye cubecraft

(Here i put the opinion of a lot of spanish users.)

Regards.

Sawaxi

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hello everyone i am Sawaxi a emerald rank of the server, today i enter to cubecraft and i saw that all changed, i only entered to the server to play skywars, and you change that too, in my opinion everything is wrong except the Skywars, and you change skywars too, u did everything wrong yet. So i need to say Goodbye and if u dont put the things like 1 year ago, u will lose a lot of users, today me and lot of persons leave the server, in a while u will lose a lot of more. u are free to disagree or agree i realy dont care. Bye cubecraft

Regards.

Sawaxi
Can you pleas give something how they can improve it? We can't do something with this...

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Bad to hear that you are leaving. There isn't so much changed so I don't understand why you don't like skywars anymore.

wolffhartog

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

Regards.

Sawaxi

i agree that really much changed becouse when i first joined cubecraft the lobby and that stuff were so much other then now but i really like it now at skywars and i was forgotting how it was before

D

Deleted member 309509

Yeah, i agree im play on cube before the punch 3, team map modern ..., solo map snakes, biomes ..., were removed, sky wars has change a lot, i prefer like it was before, was perfect and unique, i just played on cube, no others servers, unfortunately not anymore, a lot of people is leaving and it's now from now, i miss the old times. Im a Diamond rank.

Btw, bad to hear.

Reactions: sawaxi

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I honestly feel the same way. Though I, and many others should accept the Sky Wars update, I honestly can't find any good in it. The balancing was a bit off, but now it's just awful. Basic gear is better than Normal gear. You can't find a decent sword in both Normal and Basic. OP is pretty much the same, yet I never liked it. Now, in Normal and Basic, it is pretty much rare to find snowballs and eggs. In Normal, there are about three golden apples in all of the chests(from what I have found). Refills make it like the other server we all know and hate (sarcasm), and it's just completely awful. I never really played Sky Wars before the Arcade update. Once they took out Quake Craft, I thought I really was going to leave the server. Then, I got into Sky Wars. I liked it as much as Quake. Now, it is all ruined, but only in my opinion. I can't really find any good games on Cube, anymore. My friends I have made on here is the only thing keeping me from quitting completely. People think this update is good. I think it's ruined Sky Wars, and the server. I just don't know anymore. I am just one person. I cannot change anything. I just wish Cube would bring back the games we know and love. That will never happen, though.

Reactions: sawaxi

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I honestly feel the same way. Though I, and many others should accept the Sky Wars update, I honestly can't find any good in it. The balancing was a bit off, but now it's just awful. Basic gear is better than Normal gear. You can't find a decent sword in both Normal and Basic. OP is pretty much the same, yet I never liked it. Now, in Normal and Basic, it is pretty much rare to find snowballs and eggs. In Normal, there are about three golden apples in all of the chests(from what I have found). Refills make it like the other server we all know and hate (sarcasm), and it's just completely awful. I never really played Sky Wars before the Arcade update. Once they took out Quake Craft, I thought I really was going to leave the server. Then, I got into Sky Wars. I liked it as much as Quake. Now, it is all ruined, but only in my opinion. I can't really find any good games on Cube, anymore. My friends I have made on here is the only thing keeping me from quitting completely. People think this update is good. I think it's ruined Sky Wars, and the server. I just don't know anymore. I am just one person. I cannot change anything. I just wish Cube would bring back the games we know and love. That will never happen, though.
Nah it's finally balanced and playable instead of "I got a good kit and voted basic so screw all of you", "hey look my neighbor got full diamond and I got nothing. Oh wait I do have 4853645674 blocks and 446755 eggs. Too bad I didn't got a weapon or armor though".

This update is the best what could've ever happened to skywars. I actually enjoy it now.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom