Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
upload_2017-4-2_17-15-5.png

Like seriously. THERE WAS NOT EVEN ONE SECOND LEFT. I'm getting really pissed of by these kind of people.

I seriously think people shouldn't be able to vote the last 10 seconds, even if they join last-minute. It's just bad luck if they can't vote anymore and if they really, really, really, need to vote the can leave a game before it starts and join another one.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Indeed,
I'm not sure why they didn't implement that yet on the last Skywars update.
Survival Games has it, Eggwars has it. Why not Skywars?
I shouldn't forget Block Wars.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I'm not sure I see the problem...
If they had to vote in the first 5 seconds no one would be that fast to vote for what they want.

Let's face it, many people love OP on everything. Can't stop them.
Well the thing is, I always choose Swordsman for normal and Blacksmith for OP, but because this kid voted last second OP I wasn't able to change my kit in time.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I'm not sure I see the problem...
If they had to vote in the first 5 seconds no one would be that fast to vote for what they want.

Let's face it, many people love OP on everything. Can't stop them.
I get that people like op, but what they are doing is not right. If they like voting op, vote it in the time where everyone can choose an appropriate kit. You could actually argue that this is against EULA because it gives the rank an advantage over everyone else. They pick the kit they want for op then vote for it last second so they are the only one with the correct kit. Everyone else is at a disadvantage. This goes for any last second voting including switching your vote last second.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
But I like flipping to basic for all the op spammers... jk maybe we can have something for default kit basic default normal and default op or just add a limit

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I agree. I would like 10 final seconds without people voting.
I can see why its annoying when you have to choose different kits.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
View attachment 131547
Like seriously. THERE WAS NOT EVEN ONE SECOND LEFT. I'm getting really pissed of by these kind of people.

I seriously think people shouldn't be able to vote the last 10 seconds, even if they join last-minute. It's just bad luck if they can't vote anymore and if they really, really, really, need to vote the can leave a game before it starts and join another one.

Seems like a good idea.

This can especially go with games like Egg Wars, and Survival Games, as I am mostly playing Egg Wars and sometimes Survival Games.

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
I have no problems with this actually, but i always have that kit with iron armor (forgot the name xD) but I feel you. In the past I was also frustrated about this .-.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom