Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
It's been like 3-4 years that i've joined this server for the first time
Meanwhile theres these pretty big things that have made the server pretty much i'd say ''bad", I mean better builds more and better game modes but there just some thing things which have bothered me so bad.
As I mentioned before i've played on this server for a very long time and I'm not gonna lie I've not seen any improvements in the staff team, false banning me several times, Literally having no clue about what the charges are to be a staff member, 12 year olds lying about their age to get in the staff team... lol
After 4 years having such a successful server like this its really time to fix the next issues
First of all, you guys need a mature and experienced staff team instead of all these ignorant/immature 12 year olds which have no clue how to handle certain situations. Like I've tested this a couple times I would join a game and I'd say like ''Diogo you're gay'' and he'd get offended and instead of ignoring me or giving me a warning he would react and mute me he made 2 mistakes here very immature of him replying, and saying something like ''gay'' is a warning lol
He also gave me a warning for saying poop like a while ago and he said it was swearing but whatever.
You guys have to start listening to your players
When 1.9 came out you guys immediately wanted to update to 1.9 without even asking what the community wanted
You guys obviously saw literally 90% of the community got pissed off and you guys kept saying things like ''Things change in life'' blablabla and I know theres this 10% who loved the 1.9 update but how about the other 90%? And at the end of the day the player base has to decide cuz aren't they the ones who are gonna actually play on the server? this decision made me really confused and it resulted into: http://prntscr.com/el5tli I mean pretty clear right?
The next thing I wanna talk about really makes no sense to me
I mean every member of the staff team knows this guy called
''Diego_tu_papi'' He's been known for cheating for a really long time even the ignorant 12 year olds know him *wink wink* (;;
Ok it took you guys very long to catch him cheat the first time back in like 2014-2015 even though he was obvious
We all know it took so long because 50% of the staff team was friends with Diego and none of the staff member noticed he was ever cheating because I mean yea hes a friend he wouldn't be cheating right? But lucky one day there was this one guy called Icepretzel or something and he actually had the balls to ban him. Everybody made a very big deal of this because I mean he's a friend of 50% of the staff team he wouldn't be cheating right? even though there was proof of him obviously cheating. After a month of him alting he finally got unbanned you may ask now why? cause he's a friend of the staff team ;))
He was a happy man he finally was unbanned even though after him being banned he still broke a hella lot of rules (He alted and still kept on cheating on those alts) he apparently really trained his mineman muscles and became a ''pro'' in less then a month. After a couple months going by he got caught cheating again, He alted again and kept on cheating even though he still alted and cheated on those alts guess what happened? oh you're smart there (;; ye he got unbanned.....
And guess what? couple months later he got banned same story ya know and hes unbanned for the third time after breaking rules like 90times (even when he was banned lul)
Like I just don't get it why the hell is he not Ipbanned or blacklisted like honestly, Its so unfair for all the others who had to wait months to get unbanned. This is one of the things which bothered me the most. :p
5. (last)
I've messed around with the staff team several times, I know sometimes I went a bit to far but I mean its a game don't take stuff to serious. Everyone has been toxic atleast once or trash talked somebody, but theres just this small amount of Spanish who realllllllllyyyy take this game to serious saying ez and literally trash talk their balls off after losing in a blockgame and being honest this really is a issue, they have to get punished harder or whatever but its not the biggest problem rn.

Also
Being honest Roroyourboat is the best staff member on this server she's been mature and always respected and followed the server rules. I know we didn't had the best relationship but you always respected the players and the server so yea :)

This is my opinion about the server rn I enjoy the server and most of the players but theres just these things which really bother me and I mean from a server with over 10k players you would expect something better.
And being honest these are things where no1 even bothered talking about but tbh they'll really make the server better when they're fixed

Also sorry for the grammar issues I'm to lazy to read all of this again and fix them
- thanks for reading

Last edited by a moderator:

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
What staff members don't follow the server rules?
EDIT: I think that the staff team is quite mature, considering some of their ages. Sometimes its nice to joke around with an authorative figure, rather than just having them ban people, and not socialize

D

Deleted member 169486

Hi, first you could try being a little nicer on the forums. Children play here too and probably would not like to see that language.

The staff team is quite good at their job, but if your believe you can do better staff applications are open.

If you insulted staff, you will be muted. Use common sense. Warnings are not required.

They don't have to ask the players what they want. 1.8 pvp versions were available for the most popular game modes when they updated. Cubecraft is one of the only popular servers that are fully1.9 compatible, and unless other servers follow, they will be left in the past.

Why are you talking about stuff that happened 2-3 years ago? Most of the staff team has changed in that time. Also, he was first banned in October of 2016, which would have been for one month. He was banned again a few weeks ago which should mean he is permanently banned.

@Buuuddy @Skifby

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
Hi, first you could try being a little nicer on the forums. Children play here too and probably would not like to see that language.

The staff team is quite good at their job, but if your believe you can do better staff applications are open.

If you insulted staff, you will be muted. Use common sense. Warnings are not required.

They don't have to ask the players what they want. 1.8 pvp versions were available for the most popular game modes when they updated. Cubecraft is one of the only popular servers that are fully1.9 compatible, and unless other servers follow, they will be left in the past.

Why are you talking about stuff that happened 2-3 years ago? Most of the staff team has changed in that time.

@Buuuddy @Skifby
''Children play here too and probably would not like to see that language''
Excuse me but we are on the forums, not on the actual minecraft server rn lol

The staff team is quite good at their job?
Explain

They don't have to ask the players what they want. 1.8 pvp versions were available for the most popular game modes when they updated.
They added the 1.8 pvp versions after 4-6 months lmao

Why are you talking about stuff that happened 2-3 years ago? Most of the staff team has changed in that time.
Ehm, He is still out there and cheating his ... off when he literally broke 90 rules.
Next time read the whole thing instead of just coming with all that bs lol

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
What staff members don't follow the server rules?
EDIT: I think that the staff team is quite mature, considering some of their ages. Sometimes its nice to joke around with an authorative figure, rather than just having them ban people, and not socialize
Diogo one of them and most of the dutchies
And the thing I'm really trying to point out is that they have no clue how to handle certain situations and don't know anything about staffing hackers etc etc

Thanks for the reply (;

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Read the rules.
Ehm, He is still out there and cheating his ... off when he literally broke 90 rules.
Then find whoever and report him, rather than complaining about him here.
They don't have to ask the players what they want
This forum is where you're supposed to ask for what you want

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015

Explain

They don't have to ask the players what they want. 1.8 pvp versions were available for the most popular game modes when they updated.

Ehm, He is still out there and cheating his ... off when he literally broke 90 rules which is unfair compared to other players which didn't get that much chances

D

Deleted member 169486

Explain

Well, here's what it says in the official rules: Do not use swear (curse) words. Acronyms are allowed as long as they are not targeted towards a user.

Well, they ban hundreds of hackers a day, all while locking and removing useless threads on the forums, kind of like this one.

Please look at my edit reguarding his band. He was banned for the first time in October and again a few weeks ago.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
As I mentioned before i've played on this server for a very long time and I'm not gonna lie I've not seen any improvements in the staff team, false banning me several times, Literally having no clue about what the charges are to be a staff member, 12 year olds lying about their age to get in the staff team... lol
Examples?

When 1.9 came out you guys immediately wanted to update to 1.9 without even asking what the community wanted
You guys obviously saw literally 90% of the community got pissed off and you guys kept saying things like ''Things change in life'' blablabla and I know theres this 10% who loved the 1.9 update but how about the other 90%? And at the end of the day the player base has to decide cuz aren't they the ones who are gonna actually play on the server? this decision made me really confused and it resulted into: http://prntscr.com/el5tli I mean pretty clear right?
D E A L W I T H I T

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
you, cough cough

Read the rules.

Then find whoever and report him, rather than complaining about him here.
Thats not the problem the problem Is why he is not Ipbanned yet when he has broke this much rules

This forum is where you're supposed to ask for what you want
Obviously you saw the forums exploded when they updated to 1.9 lots of people told them to go back to 1.8 but they didn't listen (:

D

Deleted member 169486

you, cough cough

Obviously you saw the forums exploded when they updated to 1.9 lots of people told them to go back to 1.8 but they didn't listen :)
Hmm, maybe give us an example?

And, last I checked you can join in 1.8 currently, things take time.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
Literally having no clue about what the charges are to be a staff member, 12 year olds lying about their age to get in the staff team... lol
Name one
We all know it took so long because 50% of the staff team was friends with Diego and none of the staff member noticed he was ever cheating because I mean yea hes a friend he wouldn't be cheating right?
Name one
Diogo you're gay'' and he'd get offended and instead of ignoring me or giving me a warning he would react and mute me he made 2 mistakes here very immature of him replying
So you committed a targeted chat offence and he only muted you for swearing. You broke the rules, that's what happens. You can't complain when you purposefully try to elicit a reaction from a staff member by breaking the rules and then they punish you for doing so.

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
Examples?
I've not played this server for like 10 month's
I started playing again in like a week ago
And I noticed Diogoo is probably one of them
Back in the day there was this admin called blue or something I forgot most of their names my bad

And dealwithit?
I'd start worrying when you start losing hella players in a short time

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Some are actually 13/14.
Anyway I've probably seen that Diego guy Hacking.
He's been banned again by Sentinel. I'm sure not all staff know who "Diego_tu_papi" is.
I don't really want Cube to be 1.8 only, like it's honestly just a bunch of spam clicking and a bit of aim. I still don't understand why people say it's better than 1.9.
Welp, my opinion really.
I do agree that Cube should listen to their community though, it used to be way better. They're lacking in certain parts currently.

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
Name one

So you committed a targeted chat offence and he only muted you for swearing. You broke the rules, that's what happens. You can't complain when you purposefully try to elicit a reaction from a staff member by breaking the rules and then they punish you for doing so.

He didn't even mention why he muted me and I said earlier
I've messed around with the staff team several times, I know sometimes I went a bit to far but I mean its a game don't take stuff to serious.
I've deserved that mute I agree but I just don't get why he'd mute me for saying poop, and reacting because I told him he was gay, we can both agree that instead of ignoring me reacting is a pretty bad choice right?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
He didn't even mention why he muted me and I said earlier
I've messed around with the staff team several times, I know sometimes I went a bit to far but I mean its a game don't take stuff to serious.
I've deserved that mute I agree but I just don't get why he'd mute me for saying poop, and reacting because I told him he was gay, we can both agree that instead of ignoring me reacting is a pretty bad choice right?
Do you have any proof? You can say all the things you want, but without proof no one will believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom