Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
So that's why the server got a 15k players on at this time. Normally it's fewer than that much. Oh, did I forget that there's a big problem with 1.8? There's a client that has infinite reach and that will need to be patched asap.

EDIT: On topic, good job. At least it's not backwards compatible completely in which it's 1.8 but 1.9+ clients join a 1.8 server.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Holy, did I read this right 1.8 returns. YESSSSSŚSSSSS

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
i remember back in the days with that little skywars lobby:
B0wNMv8CYAEbCt5.png

this was i think one of my first wins:
plz dont hate on my vid: i was a nub yt'er back in the days
(i still am but yeah)
Sorry, maar ik ga stuk :P

Reactions: Yamin

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
So wait, does that mean all other games are 1.8 PvP but log in with a 1.9+ client only? Or do they still have true 1.9+ PvP for everything else?

As far as I know, if a 1.9/1.10+ client logs on to a 1.8 server, the 1.9/1.10 client is forced to play 1.8 PvP. Problem is, that spoofs cooldown/blocking (when there really isn't in 1.8).

D

Deleted member 112709

So wait, does that mean all other games are 1.8 PvP but log in with a 1.9+ client only? Or do they still have true 1.9+ PvP for everything else?

As far as I know, if a 1.9/1.10+ client logs on to a 1.8 server, the 1.9/1.10 client is forced to play 1.8 PvP. Problem is, that spoofs cooldown/blocking (when there really isn't in 1.8).
2 different servers. You can't join the same server with 1.8/1.9 and 1.10.
1.8 has their own server, and 1.9/1.10 has their own server.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
The two times I wasnt on my computer, there were updates... I'm glad 1.8 is back though!

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Oh my God, I really appreciate this update. Now players can play on 1.8/1.9/1.10.
Thanks for listening to the community, CubeCraft. I still believe in you for making amazing updates like this one. Keep up the good work! I am 100% sure you are still working on other projects, such as Free Build or UHC.

Reactions: Mac
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom