Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
So that's why the server got a 15k players on at this time. Normally it's fewer than that much. Oh, did I forget that there's a big problem with 1.8? There's a client that has infinite reach and that will need to be patched asap.

EDIT: On topic, good job. At least it's not backwards compatible completely in which it's 1.8 but 1.9+ clients join a 1.8 server.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Holy, did I read this right 1.8 returns. YESSSSSŚSSSSS

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
i remember back in the days with that little skywars lobby:
B0wNMv8CYAEbCt5.png

this was i think one of my first wins:
plz dont hate on my vid: i was a nub yt'er back in the days
(i still am but yeah)
Sorry, maar ik ga stuk :P

Reactions: Yamin

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
So wait, does that mean all other games are 1.8 PvP but log in with a 1.9+ client only? Or do they still have true 1.9+ PvP for everything else?

As far as I know, if a 1.9/1.10+ client logs on to a 1.8 server, the 1.9/1.10 client is forced to play 1.8 PvP. Problem is, that spoofs cooldown/blocking (when there really isn't in 1.8).

D

Deleted member 112709

So wait, does that mean all other games are 1.8 PvP but log in with a 1.9+ client only? Or do they still have true 1.9+ PvP for everything else?

As far as I know, if a 1.9/1.10+ client logs on to a 1.8 server, the 1.9/1.10 client is forced to play 1.8 PvP. Problem is, that spoofs cooldown/blocking (when there really isn't in 1.8).
2 different servers. You can't join the same server with 1.8/1.9 and 1.10.
1.8 has their own server, and 1.9/1.10 has their own server.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
The two times I wasnt on my computer, there were updates... I'm glad 1.8 is back though!

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Oh my God, I really appreciate this update. Now players can play on 1.8/1.9/1.10.
Thanks for listening to the community, CubeCraft. I still believe in you for making amazing updates like this one. Keep up the good work! I am 100% sure you are still working on other projects, such as Free Build or UHC.

Reactions: Mac
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!