Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Cubecraft is a worldwide server. And there are many people in different age groups, who play. Ranging from 7 to 24+.
LOL, i actually have a cousin that plays on cubecraft and he is only like 6, and he has played on cubecraft since he was like 4 which i think is kind of funny.
But, to your suggestion. I think this would be handy as some peoples parents want to do exaclty want the rules say, which means they can have youtube, not even an email. They should have the option to send videos to other websites or just a website plugin that allows you to upload the videos directly on the website. And then you might think, why even have the youtube option then? Because this way you can watch hackers hack, and the videos uploaded to the reports page can be posted on Cubecraft's channel (or at least some videos could be posted, like 1 each day or so). For some people like me its kinda entertaining watching hackers hack in game. The ones posted on Cubecrafts channel would of course only be the ones without voices in the background as that seems to be the major reasons of parents not letting their kid have a youtube channel.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom