Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

dag1

Aug 2, 2021
Hey everyone

Some months ago I was playing FFA with a friend, playing the new Halloween FFA map, I randomly came up with the idea 'what if they
took the old CubeCraft lobby, the one with the ferris wheel etc, and just made that exact map into an FFA map
' with the place
where you select your kits, somewhere in the sky, like in the map Tropical.

I just think it would be so much fun being able to fight people in the old lobby, it's something that I think a lot of people
will find funny, and it will also just bring back old memories from CubeCraft.

I really hope this can be a thing, and I don't think it would take a lot of effort to do so, since the map is already a thing, besides
some changes so people don't go swimming in the ocean by example. Please let me know what you think of this!

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone

Some months ago I was playing FFA with a friend, playing the new Halloween FFA map, I randomly came up with the idea 'what if they
took the old CubeCraft lobby, the one with the ferris wheel etc, and just made that exact map into an FFA map
' with the place

I just think it would be so much fun being able to fight people in the old lobby, it's something that I think a lot of people

I really hope this can be a thing, and I don't think it would take a lot of effort to do so, since the map is already a thing, besides
some changes so people don't go swimming in the ocean by example. Please let me know what you think of this!
Ohhh YEAH!

Reactions: dag1

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
That would be awesome to play! It’s a great way to create a new map and give older players some nostalgia.

Andygamer024

Jun 21, 2021
Ohhh YEAH!
Hey everyone

' with the place

I would also like to see the cubecraft old seasonal lobbys again because they had some cool sesonal builds in them.

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally love this idea and is an amazing way to reuse old assets and give some older players some nostalgia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom