Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
1,066
1,323
219
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
As you may or may not know, last year Camgames1256, the owner of CubeCraft's unofficial Fandom wiki, received a network ban.

He continues to show no remorse for his actions, taunting me and CubeCraft in my DMs, calling it a bad network and telling me he doesn't even play Minecraft anymore.

I'm not letting this wiki go to waste, so I have a plan to move everything to Miraheze, a Fandom alternative. There Cam will have no power. It's currently in the requesting stage, and I'll post an update when it gets accepted. I'm not a good wiki editor, so I'll need some help from those who know more than I do.
 

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
1,066
1,323
219
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
The new logo is done. Let me know what you guys think:
CCGN Wiki.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow cyber:D
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
hi cyber
That new game update turns out to be Ranked Duels. Basically, Duels with SBMM enabled with visible ELO (or whatever they use)
1790954327775.png
Merhaba CubeCraft Destek Ekibi,

Minecraft Java kullanıcı adım aslında bably08, ancak CubeCraft Passport beni yanlışlıkla bebek08 olarak kaydetti.
Lütfen Passport kullanıcı adımı gerçek Minecraft hesabımla (bably08) eşleşecek şekilde düzeltir misiniz?
Bu hata, başvurularımda ve hesap bağlama işlemlerimde karışıklığa neden oluyor.

Yardımlarınız için teşekkür ederim!
hmaqs wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
Hello Yuri!
Top Bottom