Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iamomarv

Member
Jan 11, 2026
8
3
4
16
Palestine
1000042666.jpg
🚀 If I could roll out updates, 🪙 I’d first add Microsoft Rewards offers, 💎 because people would love the idea of getting free Minecoins; ⚡ and secondly, I’d add the "Electric bundle" 🔥💧 and the "Fire and Water" game. 🤔 Now it’s your turn—what would you do?
 

gooseplays20

Well-Known Member
May 26, 2021
28
11
79
25
United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
Before adding anything huge, I'd honestly like an update focused on fixing Bedrock bugs and improving performance, especially issues like players randomly becoming invisible during games. Then I'd add more Java/Bedrock parity.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Top Bottom