Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
1,066
1,323
219
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
As you may or may not know, last year Camgames1256, the owner of CubeCraft's unofficial Fandom wiki, received a network ban.

He continues to show no remorse for his actions, taunting me and CubeCraft in my DMs, calling it a bad network and telling me he doesn't even play Minecraft anymore.

I'm not letting this wiki go to waste, so I have a plan to move everything to Miraheze, a Fandom alternative. There Cam will have no power. It's currently in the requesting stage, and I'll post an update when it gets accepted. I'm not a good wiki editor, so I'll need some help from those who know more than I do.
 

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
1,066
1,323
219
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
The new logo is done. Let me know what you guys think:
CCGN Wiki.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Top Bottom