Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hey guys! I have thought of a possible mini game that could be added, and I think it would be a quite fun game to add :D.

The 'Dispenser Challenge', where you and another player spawn in a large room filled with dispensers lined up on both sides of the room. This game could have the option of playing with a friend (by being in a party) or you could be against a random player.

There could be two game modes - Mob Kill or PVP.

The Dispenser Challenge - Mob Kill
The Mob Kill version of the game could have one side of dispensers with mob eggs inside them, and the other side with items. A player would first be allowed to choose an item by clicking on a random dispenser on the items side, and then the player must click a dispenser on the mobs side, which a random mob will spawn, and the player must try to kill it with the random item the player gets, whilst the other player is locked in a safe room, observing the battle. If a player dies, they lose and the whole game is over.

The Dispenser Challenge - PVP

The PVP version could be quite similar, except there are no mobs. There are still dispensers on each side of the room, but one side will have items, and the other side would have potions. Each player would have to click a random dispenser to drop a random item to kill the other player with, and then they would have to click one of the dispensers on the other side - where a random potion would drop. Once both players are ready with their items and potion, a countdown will begin and the players will then have to fight to the death, no matter what item they have. The first player to reach 10 kills wins the game.

What are in the dispensers?

The items for both the Mobs and the PVP version of the game could range from a Diamond Sword, to a cobweb; the mobs dispensed could range from Creepers, Skeletons, Sheep, Cave spiders, Blazes and so on. The potions would range from splash potions of harming, to potions of regeneration (basically any potion).

In all games, both players are equipped with a Leather Tunic, and Leather Boots.

Again, this is just a suggestion, please let me know your opinions/ideas! :D This is my first proper suggestion for a game on here, so I hope you guys like it :).

Thank you all
~ Foxy011

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
This is a great idea I can remember when you made this and me and you played this on your Xbox 360 lol it was so fun and exciting xD. I personally think this would be a great mini game :D

Reactions: Foxy011

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Really simple but creative and fun. Perhaps having it as a microgame directly in the lobby would be fun. +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on Mafe's profile.
"Pantalón para tiendas" 😆

2024-04-16_13.38.06.png
Loskol wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Yooo congrats!! Cubecraft made right choise to make you helper! Hope to see you as moderator again soon!
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713552503272.png

thx

also

congrats

1713552536134.png
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones!! 🎉🎉
Top Bottom