Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this implemented?

• Just the mainconcept, not the other stuff (additional ideas/fixes) (explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't want anything new but the concept seems good!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IsSlimeBlue

Feb 2, 2020
The game mode sounds great but I always think that camping with (punch) bow and the in game leavers might make a problem.
Maybe make those bows a little bit less durable instead removing it otherwise people will do the "fortnite tower" aka 1x1Tower which personally I dont like.
If people leaving the game for no reason then it will be unbalance and unfair like the mansion scenario where there is only 4 vs 10(because ranked players duh) basically unplayble by that. Maybe implement something against the leavers because nobody likes play alone against a full team(with profesional for example).

If you see a grammar mistake good for you lol

Nonetheless a new game mode is fine to me as long it works well.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I personally like the idea of having alliances; I'm kinda all for it. Though I am a little worried whether the majority of people will be able to pick up the concept easily once it gets implemented. I assume there's going to be a lot of misunderstanding amongst new players, like players trying to get their alliances' egg. So if it does get implemented, there definitely must be clear indicators as to who your friends and foes are.

One additional idea you have that I really like in particular is each section/island having their own unique shop items. EggWars really needs more interesting combat strageties other than just the same stale fights and I believe that this idea will provide such.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
I personally like the idea of having alliances; I'm kinda all for it. Though I am a little worried whether the majority of people will be able to pick up the concept easily once it gets implemented. I assume there's going to be a lot of misunderstanding amongst new players, like players trying to get their alliances' egg. So if it does get implemented, there definitely must be clear indicators as to who your friends and foes are.

One additional idea you have that I really like in particular is each section/island having their own unique shop items. EggWars really needs more interesting combat strageties other than just the same stale fights and I believe that this idea will provide such.
Appreciated comment.

The issue you bring up already has a fix btw.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
The game mode sounds great but I always think that camping with (punch) bow and the in game leavers might make a problem.
Maybe make those bows a little bit less durable instead removing it otherwise people will do the "fortnite tower" aka 1x1Tower which personally I dont like.
If people leaving the game for no reason then it will be unbalance and unfair like the mansion scenario where there is only 4 vs 10(because ranked players duh) basically unplayble by that. Maybe implement something against the leavers because nobody likes play alone against a full team(with profesional for example).

If you see a grammar mistake good for you lol

Nonetheless a new game mode is fine to me as long it works well.

-
Grand scale camping
Fix: No punch bow/very expensive punch bows; diamond gens only at mid/no diamond gens at bases; slightly cheaper enderpearls (48 diamonds or higher for example).

i think starting out with very expensive punch bows instead of no punch bows is the way to go, cause i do believe it belongs in Eggwars and is part of it. If it happens that still doesn't do the trick in regards of reducing camping then we could possibly remove them all together. Deciding on whether to remove a punch bow or not at this early stage is quite difficult though, so i'll rather decide on possibly removing it in a later stage after we would've seen and experienced how troublesome punch bows still prove to be.

Fix by me @FartiliciousSwoleMan

I do like the idea of making bow less durable if it proves to be a big problem if the first before deciding to remove them all the together as a middle step. Not sure if that's possible to do, but i'd be down for it.

As for the leavers: it's nothing exclusive to this game so i don't believe it to be a real problem to solve. Like you mentioned yourself before, if in mansion in regular normal eggwars suddenly 6 people leave then it's a problem there aswell. This is a general problem with as good as all gamemodes. Can't really penalize the gamemode for it.

@_The13thDoctor_ Removed it, wasn't meant for this thread. Still had it typed out but didn't notice untill after i already posted.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂