Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of above

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
So yea, today the new skywars update got released, and there are alot of changes. And I love it, but I have a few ideas what haven't been added.

This thread is about solo skywars. and a small part about team skywars.

The requested maps, to add back.
We now have 1 new map, and paris got revamped, and 4 maps removed (stars, swords, Angelic and Mystic)
But alot of players asked to have removed maps back, like pokemon, pirates. Biomes, mines, atlantis and gravity.
So I'm suggesting to add these maps, back. It doesn't matter if it's get revamped, the map is just awesome. But pirates doesn't need to be revamped, only add the same amount of chests to each island.

The nerfed/Revamped kits.
I like the revamped kits, but some kits didn't have supposed to change.

-The swordsman kit: It was not overpowerd but just the best kit of skywars. And it got nerfed to a stone sword, with less attack damge. But if the kit has been changed, don't add it back in chests because players can use another kit and become overpowerd.

-Iron golem kit: Glad they changed this but, adding a chain chestplate would be nice, even though you don't have a higher change to get a chestplate out of chests.

-About the other kits: Good changes better that before. Just a better improvement about the kits. same with these ^

Small suggestion about the vote types
Add a weather vote option to make skywars better!
So I mean:
-Random thunder
-meteorite rain
-Sunburn (Somehow you will get damage)
-Rain/snow
These are one of the vote suggestions what I like to get added to skywars!

About the whole update
Amazing update, I love it. It's amazing, best update ever. Only I thought they should add a new lobby because, this lobby is a bit old, and I'd would be nice to get a new lobby.

About team skywars
Amazing, I love the new sub lobby, it gives me a bit memories from the map modern! Only there is 1 parkour and It would be nice to have different difficulty parkours.

About the team skywars maps
Please add diet and dna back, These maps were amazing and there was nothing wrong with.

Soo, this is not a hate thread because cubecraft did an amazing work and the update is amazing and I love it, new vote options, and new loot!

[EDIT]
Add more sings, where we can make use of.

I hope to receive some feedback, and have a nice day :)

Last edited:

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
-The swordsman kit: It was not overpowerd but just the best kit of skywars
I don't even know what to say to this "it wasn't overpowered it was just better than everything else!" It was overpowered and a big reason why my friends and I preffered eggwars over skywars on here when we first joined.

Small suggestion about the vote types
Weather would be nice but only if it was cosmetic. Weather that caused damage or negative effects would just be very annoying like when the sg map "Desert" had the earthquake event.

I don't mind the old maps being added back but I never really liked most of the removed maps myself

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom