Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ghostfight

Member
Apr 2, 2026
1
2
4
19
Pronouns
He/She/They
I know it would take a lot of time and effort, but I would love to see skyblock getting more updates :( Like an island for cherry wood and/or one with pale oak! It would be a way to keep the game going for even longer, because right now after you finish the quests theres not much else to do, and as someone who's gotten obsessed with the game again I would love to see it more up to date with regular minecraft, maybe even adding copper or amythyst related quests as well?
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
Top Bottom