Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Hello! :D
I was playing some SkyWars and I noticed that if you join within the last countdown, projectile type has already been chosen and you don't actually know what type it will be until the game starts. As soon as that game starts, you leaving goes towards your record of stats which can be annoying. I suggest that it's made so people get told as soon as they join when the last countdown is going on.

- Poll added -

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I was playing some SkyWars and I noticed that if you join within the last countdown, projectile type has already been chosen and you don't actually know what type it will be until the game starts. As soon as that game starts, you leaving goes towards your record of stats which can be annoying. I suggest that it's made so people get told as soon as they join when the last countdown is going on.

- Poll added -
Either this is already a thing where it says it in chat before the game starts and you can see what is voted in the map, or I am understanding this wrong but if this isnt a thing already sure
+1

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

- Poll added -
it locks at 5 seconds left
so is this really necessary?

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I don't see a point in this suggestion because if you wanna know what kinda projectile got chosen you can just open the vote menu to check how many people got this ? Also it locks before 5seconds so you will just leave the server for those 5last seconds ?

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I don't see a point in this suggestion because if you wanna know what kinda projectile got chosen you can just open the vote menu to check how many people got this ? Also it locks before 5seconds so you will just leave the server for those 5last seconds ?
Can Stone rank open the the voting menu?
I'm saying that for anyone who joins in the last 5 seconds (which often happens) a text would appear either in chat or on screen quickly specifying the chosen projectile type. While they have that precious 5 seconds in glass they don't count for being in the actual game itself. Only in the map.

Maybe the 'last countdown' could be 10 seconds instead of 5?

Reactions: Zombiepower

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Can Stone rank open the the voting menu?
I'm saying that for anyone who joins in the last 5 seconds (which often happens) a text would appear either in chat or on screen quickly specifying the chosen projectile type. While they have that precious 5 seconds in glass they don't count for being in the actual game itself. Only in the map.

Maybe the 'last countdown' could be 10 seconds instead of 5?
Well I still think that this is not a need. Some people do not care about the projectiles. I barely see someone leaving because they do not like the chosen projectile.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom