Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MyDearLord_

Feb 6, 2017
Netherlands
Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well.

I have been playing Cubecraft for 9 years now. Although I have not been an intense player, I sometimes play on cubecraft every now and then just for fun. I used to love playing the “legacy” games like blockwars and tower defense. However, as most of us remember, on September 1st 2022, nearly half of the Cubecraft games were removed. They told us in the thread that this was necessary in order to save the Java platform of Cubecraft, as fewer than 1000 players were still active. I respect this decision, however nearly 2 years after this update I still notice little to no change as was promised.

I fully understand and respect the point of scaling down the size of the Java platform. However, I think that Cubecraft fails to take into consideration the small group who has a large dedication to these legacy games. Before the removal of the legacy games I used to play Cubecraft a lot more often. Now, I only find myself playing Cubecraft once every 3 months; thanks to the fact that the choices are so incredibly limited. I know that there is a large group out there, just like me, that used to be very dedicated to certain Cubecraft games, which helped boost the player amount on the server. The removal of these legacy games HAS contributed to a further decrease of players. Cubecraft may deny it, but it is the truth.

Moreover, Cubecraft isn’t the same anymore as it used to be. Even though some of you blame this on the fact that the amount of players has decreased, I strongly believe this is to be blamed on the removal of the legacy games. In order to save Java Cubecraft from further downfall this is what I propose:

Take a poll about which legacy game needs to return. This will help boost enthusiasm of people who like me miss these games so much. I am convinced that the return of at least one legacy game will help to increase the activity on the Java platform.

I am fully aware that other players have complained a lot about this, but as someone who observes the development of Cubecraft from a distance it is shocking to see the drastic differences that this update has caused.
See this as a wake-up call to take immediate action, because at the moment my interest in this server is sadly crippling away.

Sincerely,

Donovan.

Jan 28, 2023
El Salvador
Pronouns
He/Him
Ami I loved ctf in Java 🍵 it was very good ☺ and If you're right 🤔 it's no longer the same that they don't accept their mistakes since I've been in cubecraft for 7 years, I went to bedrock to play ctf 5 vs 5 Look now haha ctf 10 vs 10 is a disaster in bedrock because they don't listen to the community 😡

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom