Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Good afternoon! Today I will be making a suggestion regarding the Gamebox Chest Skin. It will be short and to the point.

IMG_4147.jpeg

Suggestion:
As some of you may know, about two weeks ago, Cubecraft released their newest cosmetic: the Gamebox Chest Skin. This cosmetic is really nice. Although itā€™s also animated, I feel 490 Minecoins (or 3.99$ CAD) is a lot for a single cosmetic. My suggestion is to add a prefix that goes along with this cosmetic. The prefix would be ā€œRetroā€. I feel that it would make the price more worth it and would also incentivize those who want ā€œRetroā€ in front of their name in chat to buy this. I got the inspiration for this prefix from reading the cosmeticā€™s description, as seen in the image below:
IMG_4205.jpeg

Conclusion:
Hope you like the idea. Let me know what you think in the replies! Lastly, make sure to react with ā€œagreeā€ if you would like to see this implemented!

- Reesle šŸ˜„

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion spending money for 1 small thing isnā€™t really worth it to me

(but I also canā€™t really saying anything as I would buy a pro art gpu just for the design)

As I think an ding that prefix would be cool to add something

Reactions: Reesle

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I like this idea. CubeCraft has done this before in one of their birthday events when there was a limited-time birthday cake cage in the marketplace and it had the prefix [Birthday] along with it.

Reactions: Reesle and ElFlxen_

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I like this idea. CubeCraft has done this before in one of their birthday events when there was a limited-time birthday cake cage in the marketplace and it had the prefix [Birthday] along with it.
Yes, I remember this. I have those 2 cosmetics and I thought it was a good idea to do so.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
BUMP!
Would you like to obtain a ā€œRetroā€ prefix along with your purchase of the Gamebox Chest Skin? If so, react with :agree:! :D

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom