Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The_king37

Jan 20, 2020
I always like the game in minerware that there are 2 teams and an egg. It should be a PVP option because it is a fresh gamemode but still people know what to do.
Maybe the teams would be smaller than they are in minerware but the concept is there.
I hope more people would like this idea:)

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
I always like the game in minerware that there are 2 teams and an egg. It should be a PVP option because it is a fresh gamemode but still people know what to do.
Maybe the teams would be smaller than they are in minerware but the concept is there.
So basiclely it is just eggwars then but with smaller teams. I do like the idea so +1 for me.<3

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I could be misunderstanding you here, but I don't think you're suggesting 2v2 Eggwars? But just 2v2 or 3v3 duels right?
In either case, I don't think there's enough general interest in them, I rarely see more than 40 players online in duels and a chunk of the duel-player base is due to the daily challenge only anyways. I'd probably like the first few games I played but that'd be followed by me getting really bored and playing other games.
In short: Player base is too small, and the idea is not refreshing enough to stay interesting.

~

TP_Mees

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
I don't really know... I mean, the idea of the minigame is fun but I feel like it's kind of boring since, if 2 people focus you at the start, you are automatically death. A better idea would be to add Duo duels, so instead of 1v1 it's 2v2 (with the same kid options duel has right now).

Reactions: The_king37

TP_Mees

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
I could be misunderstanding you here, but I don't think you're suggesting 2v2 Eggwars? But just 2v2 or 3v3 duels right?
In either case, I don't think there's enough general interest in them, I rarely see more than 40 players online in duels and a chunk of the duel-player base is due to the daily challenge only anyways. I'd probably like the first few games I played but that'd be followed by me getting really bored and playing other games.
In short: Player base is too small, and the idea is not refreshing enough to stay interesting.

~
No, don't you know this minigame in Minerware where there are two teams who have to break each others eggs?

Reactions: The_king37

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
No, don't you know this minigame in Minerware where there are two teams who have to break each others eggs?
Yes I know that game? But that already exists lol. The title is ''Team Duels'' and this was posted under 'PvP Discussion'. He's just using the Eggwars Microgame as an example to prove how teamfights can be fun. Eggwars isn't mentioned anywhere else. Unless I'm mistaken (as I said before), y'all are interpreting his suggestion wrong.

Markietjeeeee

Aug 19, 2018
Netherlands,Utrecht
+1 <3
Overall a wonderful idea, It's a good idea, but they can also create 2v2 duel because everyone can focus on you and then you are quick dead.
2v2 duel would be nice too, So I can play duels with my friends.

The_king37

Jan 20, 2020

~
Yes it's a 2v2 or 3v3 duel so you and you buddies can play against other buddies

Reactions: TP_Mees
D

Deleted member 481668

+1 <3
Overall a wonderful idea, It's a good idea, but they can also create 2v2 duel because everyone can focus on you and then you are quick dead.
2v2 duel would be nice too, So I can play duels with my friends.
This is exactly what I mean, that would be great 2 vs 2 duels. Cube have free for all and the maps are really great and indeed 1 vs 1 but I also like to play with some friends and fight to other people and check who have a better and stronger team. I agree! <3

Atom_

Sep 18, 2016
I think this would be great to play with friends. Some 2v2s or even some clan fights. I think you should be able to choose the amount of players in a fight, it would be great.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom