Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hello Cubecrafters.

I was with my friends in my party and I noticed that I could swear using multiple words that would be a mute
So why can you swear in party and in global no?

-Thanks for reading the thread

Reactions: Nikboo
D

Deleted member 169486

cuz w/ your friends it doesnt matter nobdy sees it
But you can still be punished for it.

I believe it was Nikoshka that said that most staff wanted to allow it but Tacosbefriends said no so...

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
But you can still be punished for it.

I believe it was Nikoshka that said that most staff wanted to allow it but Tacosbefriends said no so...
Yeah, weird I don't know why they added it maybe the mods swear too much and don't want to get muted XD

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
You are with your friends,so swearing is considered "joking with buddies"; however, swearing is not encouraged at all. I agree that they should make rules for party chat.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
You are with your friends,so swearing is considered "joking with buddies"; however, swearing is not encouraged at all. I agree that they should make rules for party chat.
They have to remove the swearing in party chat, my friend got muted when this guy set him up my friend swore accidently and the other guy muted him

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
They have to remove the swearing in party chat, my friend got muted when this guy set him up my friend swore accidently and the other guy muted him
Well, my best advice is to try to minimize the swearing when you have a guy who you can't trust
As I said, swearing is mutable in all chats so its your friend's fault :D

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The reason you can't swear in global is because there are players who are younger on the server
but as long as it isn't targeted chat you can swear in a party chat because it isn't going to be reaching many people whom are younger

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Being able to get warned for swearing in the party chat is even more stupid then the time they banned hackers for a single week at their first ban.

Global Chat should indeed disallow swearing due to the lower-aged players on Cubecraft.
But Party-Chat is with people YOU KNOW. You don't affect ANYBODY unless someone in the party itself is bother by it.
If people would be bothered by Party-Chat then they should atleast ASK / WARN the people swearing before they can report it.

I myself got warned on the 17th last month for swearing in Party-Chat wich is honestly too dumb for words. No warnings, no persons in the Pchat kindly asking:
''Hey Jeroen, not to bother you but could you try not to swear as I don't enjoy it?'' Sure I'd stop swearing, but if you report us, without any warning like the true coward you are then you are the defenition of a Staff-wannabe.

In fact, after looking at Chat-logs of that day I sweared I already know who reported me.

D

Deleted member 169486

Being able to get warned for swearing in the party chat is even more stupid then the time they banned hackers for a single week at their first ban.
Well, that was pretty bad.

Regarding what the rest of what you said, complain to @Tacosbefriends. From what I understand he's the reason it's not allowed.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello Cubecrafters.

I was with my friends in my party and I noticed that I could swear using multiple words that would be a mute
So why can you swear in party and in global no?

-Thanks for reading the thread
Because you are your friends with your group of friends so you speak your own language

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
Top Bottom