Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see the proposed addition to the Settings menu?

• Yes

Votes: 31 86.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't mind

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Like the devs have said, Mojang controls cube so really if they want a kid friendly game, then cube has to do it. We cant do anything. If you don't like the update then just leave.

Reactions: SpringWarz

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Like the devs have said, Mojang controls cube so really if they want a kid friendly game, then cube has to do it. We cant do anything. If you don't like the update then just leave.
The problem is that, Mojang used to care about older fans, but since when Microsoft took over, they stopped caring.
They hadn't asked themselves this question: Would you want 2.5 billion dollars just for a company taking over yours? Or... Have a large fanbase which is already giving you money every month? It`s more like Microsoft controlling Cubecraft and other servers :/

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
The problem is that, Mojang used to care about older fans, but since when Microsoft took over, they stopped caring.
They hadn't asked themselves this question: Would you want 2.5 billion dollars just for a company taking over yours? Or... Have a large fanbase which is already giving you money every month? It`s more like Microsoft controlling Cubecraft and other servers :/
Minecraft has gone downhill, with older fans moving on with their lives, with all the updates that Mojang made to aeither annoy them or force them to leave. Same goes to roblox :/

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
In case of this update, yes, duh.
just gonna leave my rant here instead of trying to tell you why I think that over here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/update-rant-actual-suggestion.200899/
Look, Cubecraft won't die anytime soon just because of chat filter. After all you don't chat the whole time in Mc, go to discord or skype. Words like ''F'' and ''L'' can still be offensive like: ''take that L kid'' ''F you'' so I don't think they will put that back to chat.
You also said that people are helper wannbes when they report in party, and there is nothing wrong about that. If its offensive and they see that its reportable they can report it.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Hi there!

You many not have heard of me much, but I am one of the developers working on some new content for you guys.

The recent chat filter change has been a debated topic ever since it was introduced. As it stands right now with being a Microsoft and Xbox partner we are required to follow certain guidelines in regards to specific functions in the server to make the server be accessible to all ages.

We understand that you may feel frustrated that you no longer have the freedom to express things as you did before, but unfortunately in situations like this, our hands are tied.

Both us and Microsoft want everyone of all ages to be able to have an enjoyable experience and this is one of the small ways we have to adjust for that.

I do hope you understand why this change was made and why it won’t be getting changed back anytime soon.
- theminecoder

Gonna lock this thread as well because it is a non-debatable topic. New threads about this topic will also be linked here.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom