Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see the proposed addition to the Settings menu?

• Yes

Votes: 31 86.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't mind

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
It's digging it's own grave. Soon hypickle will truly monopolize the server-aspect of minecraft, what's left of it anyway.
Minecraft is very slowly dying since when notch left and when Microsoft took over. (They've brought out some very confusing updates.) I think I`ll stick to modded minecraft.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I'm doing a hardcore series on my channel.

Also, I agree with this suggestion. I too thought the same thing, couldn't bring myself to suggesting it.

Reactions: SpringWarz
D

Deleted member 169486

As long as they remove reporting for swearing in chat then yeah this sounds great.

Reactions: Sophie

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
I, like many others, would like for swearing in party chats to become legal. Cubecraft has a very child-friendly and protective atmosphere. Minecraft is, after all, a children's game, and that can be frustrating for the mature audience that Cubecraft has acquired. I would like to offer a suggestion that both keeps mature audiences happy, whilst maintaining its protection over younger audiences.

View attachment 139577
Sadly, my /itemname and /itemlore commands are broken at the moment, but hopefully you get the idea from the limited visual presentation above. In the Settings GUI, players will be able to either enable or disable the chat filter in parties only. This means that if players wish, they may choose for filtered words to be asterisked (****) when typed by either themselves or by another player. If the filter is disabled, then filtered words will be displayed as they are written, and not asterisked. The filter will be enabled by default, meaning players must consciously consent to exposing themselves to mature language and any other content restricted by the filter.

View attachment 139578
There is unanimously a heavy demand for this. Source: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/fix-the-new-update.200731/

Edit: People will swear no matter what, because you cannot block every possible bypass. At least let those who are going to swear regardless do it in an enclosed environment, where people won't be offended by it. If they can't swear in party chat, they're just going to do it in public chat.

Edit #2: Keep certain words, that can only be used in offensive contexts, disabled regardless. We want freedom, not vulgarity.
I agree completely. I personally don't swear, as I think it a bad habit to get into, but I do agree that you players that prefer to vent your anger or just simply jest by swearing, deserve the right to do what you wish in the party chat atmosphere. Please keep in mind that this is coming from someone who reports any swearing they see, and are personally against people swearing. But I do agree that you deserve this right. +1 for me!

@Sophie
I personally liked your old name better, but I always remember you as Greek Geek, and you were an amazing Mod.

Reactions: Sophie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom