Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Typ0

Member
Mar 27, 2020
13
19
4
20
So, i've done some thinking and this post is not solely based on opinion but also statistics.
Basically, I think the Survival Games should be a permanent gamemode as it was out a couple days ago and the teams version of the gamemode was very popular and had almost as many players as Minerware does daily.
I think the community would appreciate if this gamemode was available all the time.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom