Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I know it again :D

If the parkour ever comes back, add the parkour minigame..
Then you can play (for example) solo, 1v1 or the parkour minigame ;D

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/vanity-overhaul-needed.202095/

The current vanity system is outdated to the point that it's interfering with future potential updates. There's plenty of untapped potential with it, and we've not had a major vanity update since early 2015. This suggestion aims to uproot the biggest plagues to the vanity system, whilst simultaneously combining gameplay incentives.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Monthly Leaderboards

People who are new to the server can’t make it onto a leaderboard because the current leaderboard players already have wayyy to much wins !!!
Because it’s almost impossible to make it onto a leaderboard if you’re new, I think it is really cool to have Monthly Leaderboards and give newcomers also a change to make it onto a leaderboard ! (I also do think CubeCraft has to keep the Overall Leaderboards)

This way players will maybe start playing more too because it’s awesome to be on a leaderboard !!!

Win Streak

I think it’s very cool to have a win streak system that (ofcourse: counts your wins in a row).
Why adding this ?

Again this could be a reason for many players to play again !!
Players will try to get the highest win streak and make teams to play with !!
You can play with a goal then and nit just for fun (or if you don’t like win streaks, you can still play for fun !!!)

Toggleable Leaderboards

@HackersDontWin explained it very well in his thread and he also suggested again in this thread:
(I 100% support this suggestion)

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/toggling-the-leaderboard-statistics.200625/
This just makes it so people can now look up to getting onto the leader-boards without giving up by saying "It is impossible to get that many wins! No one else will ever get on there anymore!" as there are now more statistics being shown.

lilalife

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2017
Monthly Leaderboards

People who are new to the server can’t make it onto a leaderboard because the current leaderboard players already have wayyy to much wins !!!
Because it’s almost impossible to make it onto a leaderboard if you’re new, I think it is really cool to have Monthly Leaderboards and give newcomers also a change to make it onto a leaderboard ! (I also do think CubeCraft has to keep the Overall Leaderboards)

This way players will maybe start playing more too because it’s awesome to be on a leaderboard !!!

Win Streak

I think it’s very cool to have a win streak system that (ofcourse: counts your wins in a row).
Why adding this ?

Again this could be a reason for many players to play again !!
Players will try to get the highest win streak and make teams to play with !!
You can play with a goal then and nit just for fun (or if you don’t like win streaks, you can still play for fun !!!)

Toggleable Leaderboards

@HackersDontWin explained it very well in his thread and he also suggested again in this thread:
(I 100% support this suggestion)

I would like to see a leaderboard update with all 3 of these suggestions in it !! :D

Reactions: Josher

Efcluke95

Jul 11, 2016
wherever she is
twitter.com
Hi, CubeCrafters Today I have 2 ideas to improve the user experience of the game on the server.
My idea is the following:
I'm sure almost everyone who plays on the cubecraft server knows what the cubelets are And we know that they are difficult to obtain in games. Therefore, I am sure that all players will bother playing 1 eggwars game for 1 hour, you get a cubelet and when you get out to change it for an object you get an object that you already have Because it's like you did not get anything after 1 hour of play.

My proposal has 2 options:
1. give you points for the object repeated according to the rares Examples:

If you get a common object that is repeated, the player receives 25 points
If you get an uncommon object that is repeated, the player receives 35 points
If you get a rare object that is repeated, the player receives 45 points
If you get a legendary object that is repeated, the player receives 55 points
If you get a Mythical object that is repeated, the player receives 65 points

The second option is to Make a modification in the code of the plugin to prevent a player from obtaining an object already obtained in a previous cubelet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My second idea has to do with giving more use to vanity points.

We know that with the points of vanity we can buy crystals heads trails armours gadgets arrow trails and win effects But what happens when you buy all the items that you can buy with vanity points?, the vanity points start to accumulate and you don't have anything to do with them and objects that are bought with vanity points and with a cubelet that you can not buy them because You do not have it in cubelets In my case I have 46000 vanity points and I already bought everything I can buy without cubelets.

For this reason my idea is to be able to buy cubelets with vanity points to unlock those and objects In this way, the vanity points will always be in great movement when joining new objects from time to time since the cubelets will be bought to unlock those objects,It should be noted that this could encourage more players to buy ranks in the store to have the weekly bonuses of those vanity points to do the above.

These were my ideas for improving the server and user experience that I really hope will be implemented

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I am going through your suggestions now! When I like your thread or comment, it indicates that I have seen it. :)

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-achievement-ideas.202397/

Achievements provide an incentive for completionists to branch out to other games that they would otherwise neglect to try. They also give the player-base a different way to approach their favourite games, and many of them are challenging enough to consume plenty of people's time. Lastly, people like to feel that they're winning, because it makes them feel good about themselves. The more frequently achievements tend to naturally occur, the less frustration a bad player is going to feel when they're playing poorly. This is why a lot of multiplayer games such as Call of Duty, or Destiny shower you with medals for pretty much everything you do, by the way. Hell, Call of Duty tends to have hundreds of different accolades and medals, guaranteeing them to people for doing basic things that shouldn't even warrant any praise.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/massive-pvp-suggestion.190341/
I'm mainly linking this for the grouped duel suggestion. It could definitely be refined to have a much more professional system. I'm just really hoping this will be a thing one day.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/multiplier-timers.194550/
QoL (quality of life) suggestion.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggs-disappearing-isnt-what-it-was-supposed-to-be.195006/
I just really dislike how eggs disappear so much faster. A good portion of the players I kill in eggwars end up ragequitting, leaving me with no egg to claim.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/forums-auto-merging.200776/
Another QoL suggestion.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-miscellaneous-update.193746/
There's so much potential for the tiny features that can't quite be categorised with vanity or a specific gamemode. This is a compromise for those potential left behind features.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom