Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello, Cubecrafters!

I bring forth some good news for you community members. As CubeCraft as a whole are trying to incorporate all of your wonderful suggestions into our network, we would like you to compile all of your top suggestions into here. If you would like to add information per thread you write, talking about why you believe it is the most viable suggestion, then go ahead! As this is going to be forwarded to our staff team, we want you to go to as much detail as you can as for why you want this to be on the network.

Please note: This thread does not mean that your suggestion will be added 100%. We need to be able to see if it is viable for the future, including developer time and how well it will fit with the demographic of the network. It helps to bring alight to myself and the staff team which suggestions that you, the community members, believe should be added.

Also, troll replies will be deleted, and discussions about a particular suggestion will be deleted to avoid clutter. Please refrain from doing so.

Thank you all,

- The staff team.
Vanity Update: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/nice-vanity-update.202605/
-
Points Multiplier Update: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/custom-message-when-buying.202423/
-
Leaderboard Update: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/custom-message-when-buying.202423/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/more-statistics-in-lobbies.200947/
-
Winstreaks: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/winstreaks.202018/

Reactions: Josher

Jonsesss

Dec 30, 2017
Mi sugerencia puede parecer un poco tonta, pero la verdad es que en el mapa de farm en team skywar hay muchas entidades en el medio de el mapa lo cual me dificulta jugar hay ya que mi pc no es muy buena.
Lo que trato de decir es que los mapas estan buenos, lindos etc... Pero tambien tienen que pensar que no todos los usuarios tienen buenas pc y les ira lag al jugar en este mapa, no es necesario poner tantas cosas como cultivos cosas asi que solo hacen que el mapa se vea mas bonito y eso mejor pienso que es como un contra mas para aumentar el lag para algunos como yo

Gracias por leer esto By :Jonsesss

Reactions: Lezappen

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Confirmation before spending points

Will you bring back <old game>?
No we will not bring back old games, most of the time they have been removed for specific and most of the time multiple reasons, pinpoint what you loved about that game and try to suggest a similar or different game that has those values instead!
What are those reasons usually (other than not played)?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Confirmation before spending points

What are those reasons usually (other than not played)?
Money walls was said to be full of bugs, and pretty much beyond recovery for it to be a worthwhile fix with the tiny amount of players that would play anyways. (was mentioned by Tacos on a thread some time ago, I think it was dotsy's money walls thread)

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hello, Cubecrafters!

I bring forth some good news for you community members. As CubeCraft as a whole are trying to incorporate all of your wonderful suggestions into our network, we would like you to compile all of your top suggestions into here. If you would like to add information per thread you write, talking about why you believe it is the most viable suggestion, then go ahead! As this is going to be forwarded to our staff team, we want you to go to as much detail as you can as for why you want this to be on the network.

Please note: This thread does not mean that your suggestion will be added 100%. We need to be able to see if it is viable for the future, including developer time and how well it will fit with the demographic of the network. It helps to bring alight to myself and the staff team which suggestions that you, the community members, believe should be added.

Also, troll replies will be deleted, and discussions about a particular suggestion will be deleted to avoid clutter. Please refrain from doing so.

Thank you all,

- The staff team.
Here's a suggestion that I think would be nice to add, it has received plenty of positive feedback : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introducing-arcade-duels.202751/

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Please add new kits for blockwars like something more varied.

Heres is an old post that I made about this:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a...usta-la-papa-sancochada-v.192042/#post-853238

Well,lets start.

Usually the most used kit is the runner(is the main kit for the pros in this game),Also the other are very used and cool too(except the tank kit of course), but I forgot the last time a kit was added,it had been passed like months.

Right now the game in block wars is based on who plays better and there are people who are at a very high level of pvp and perhaps to balance a little with the people thatt aren´t very good on pvp we should add kits that depend on strategy or luck.

One of my favorite ideas(for more information look at the link of the post that is at the beginning of this) its a landmine kit,it could be like the landmine that its on archer assault.

Well that are my ideas.I would like if there are added to blockwars.

Chau pes :v

Bye

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Party Co-Leaders
Reasons

-It could not hurt to add this
-Prevents party from staying in lobbies while leader is afk
How this would work
-The leader when he first makes the party chooses a Co-Leader (that he can remove or switch any time).
-When the leader forgets or doesn’t know he/she will be afk the Co-leader will be able to do everything’s the leader is able to do.
-When the Co-leader does something, like joining a game, kicking someone, switching lobbies, etc. the leader will get a message saying “do you accept the co-leaders request?”
And will give the Leader a Deny or Accept function.
-If the leader doesn’t respond or accepts the request then the Co-leaders request will be granted but if the leader denies, the co-leaders request will not be granted.
Counter Arguments
-I know there will be people out there that will say “The party leader can just choose a new leader before he afk”
But there have been a lot of times when the party leader forgot tht he/she was leader and goes afk. That is when the Co-leader comes into play
-I know some people will say “Everyone can just leave the party and create a new one”
Yeh, that is true, but when there are 14 people in a party it is kind of hard to do so. So why not just add a Co-leader to prevent this.

Reactions: Josher and God.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Party Co-Leaders
Reasons

How this would work
-The leader when he first makes the party chooses a Co-Leader (that he can remove or switch any time).
-When the leader forgets or doesn’t know he/she will be afk the Co-leader will be able to do everything’s the leader is able to do.
-When the Co-leader does something, like joining a game, kicking someone, switching lobbies, etc. the leader will get a message saying “do you accept the co-leaders request?”
-If the leader doesn’t respond or accepts the request then the Co-leaders request will be granted but if the leader denies, the co-leaders request will not be granted.
Counter Arguments
-I know there will be people out there that will say “The party leader can just choose a new leader before he afk”
But there have been a lot of times when the party leader forgot tht he/she was leader and goes afk. That is when the Co-leader comes into play
-I know some people will say “Everyone can just leave the party and create a new one”
Yeh, that is true, but when there are 14 people in a party it is kind of hard to do so. So why not just add a Co-leader to prevent this.
I do love the idea of a party co-leader!
+1

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Party Co-Leaders
Reasons

How this would work
Counter Arguments
I think you can better call it "Elder" instead of co-leader, such a long word :P

Members Online

Members online

Top Bottom