Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this implemented? :)

• Total voters
Nov 23, 2020
Germany
Hey, This suggestion is really simple in my opinion. It is only a visual change and it is not a game changer, I just felt like this might be better to see and more understandable in chat. Currently if you change your vote in chat, It shows it to something like this:

Screenshot 2021-03-28 at 15.50.23.png

This can be unclear to other People if this vote is just shown like that, so basically this is a vote change and not a new vote. So the suggestion is quite simple, to simply change the plugin a bit and make it check if the person has already voted (which should already be done at the current state because it then deletes that vote), but to change the new message for it then to something like this:

Screenshot 2021-03-28 at 16.08.23.png

(This is just a example i made a plugin for really quick)

As mentioned above, this is not a big change, just a visual change which gives the player more information. Thx for reading :)

Edit: (The text is only a example and would have to be change to make it fit to everyone)

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand what you mean and I like the suggestion overall. However I dont really think it's necessary.

Reactions: _EliteRaspberry
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom