Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KoTheGamer

Aug 24, 2017
Title : suggestion for minerware

Introduce your idea : I would like it that if you want to vote for hard or normal mode in minerware.

Present your suggestion : If you want to vote on minerware you got to have emerald rank or obsidian and that is a small selection of players, so I think that it would be better if you can vote from gold or higher.

grtz from KoTheGamer

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I agree with this, the requirements to vote in minerware are too high.
You should be able to vote in minerware when you are gold rank or higher.

Reactions: KoTheGamer

MakieDaPro

Jun 29, 2016
Belgium

Introduce your idea : I would like it that if you want to vote for hard or normal mode in minerware.

Present your suggestion : If you want to vote on minerware you got to have emerald rank or obsidian and that is a small selection of players, so I think that it would be better if you can vote from gold or higher.

grtz from KoTheGamer
I agree nice idea

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I don't really know I mean Emerald and Obsidian ranks only have the better voting power in games such as Skywars and Survival Games so I don't think it's fair on the Obsidian rank most of all.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't really know I mean Emerald and Obsidian ranks only have the better voting power in games such as Skywars and Survival Games so I don't think it's fair on the Obsidian rank most of all.
That's Diamond dude.

KoTheGamer

Aug 24, 2017
No. Right now you finally have more (little) reasons to buy an Emerald or even Obsidian rank. Those ranks are expensive so It's only logical that only those ranks can vote.
I get your point but if you buy a lower rank you'd expect that you can vote for a big amount of things, but i get you.

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I do understand your point but like people have said Cubecraft have made individual voting options for the higher ranks because it was needed, I'm not a rank but I do think its fair because the higher ranks barely have different rewards.

Reactions: KoTheGamer

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
I get your point but if you buy a lower rank you'd expect that you can vote for a big amount of things, but i get you.

Imagine you have Diamond rank and you get voting options including voting options for Minerware and stuff. What else would be left for Emerald and Obsidian? Nearly no one wants to buy those ranks anymore. I think that's the big reason why Cubecraft has implemented those perks only for those ranks :)

KoTheGamer

Aug 24, 2017
Imagine you have Diamond rank and you get voting options including voting options for Minerware and stuff. What else would be left for Emerald and Obsidian? Nearly no one wants to buy those ranks anymore. I think that's the big reason why Cubecraft has implemented those perks only for those ranks :)
thats true but i think that it would be better that there would be a special voting option in skywars or survival games..., but that the other ranks can vote too on other stuff like day time, chest items,...

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Sure people pay full price for an emerald rank just to vote in Minerware surprise you don't need any rank... ha ha no refunds
You are taking away a main perk
This basically scams people who buy emerald ranks
NO
NEVER
JUST NO

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom

grtz from KoTheGamer
I agree with this, I did think to myself when the new update came out that the voting requirements were too high. This is probably the reason I haven't been able to play the hard mode yet.

KoTheGamer

Aug 24, 2017
For everyone saying that the obsidian and emerald ranks arent worth it if you downgrade the limit on minerware, I barely played the hard mode and thats becaus of that you got to have emerald rank or higher.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Even if i have obsidian rank, i agree with this, it's hard for players with lower rank to get hc mode and it's kinda unfair. I understand why they say that you need a high rank but i still think it's stupid.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
No. The Emerald rank costs 89.99 GBP. I understand that this is too expensive for some people, but ranks with that price or higher must have something special.
I believe this is the only extra voting option Emerald has. After the Minerware update I see a lot more players with Emerald rank. There are 2 reasons (Probably more, but lets just say 2) to not do this.

1) It would be unfair for the players who bought Emerald rank to vote in Minerware.

2) Less people would buy Emerald rank as there are less benefits.

The same goes for Wing Rush, you need Obsidian rank to vote for hoop mode. Since they added this I doubt about upgrading my Emerald rank to Obsidian. (And I'm probably going todo it when I have enough money) I think lowering the requirements to vote is a bad idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
Top Bottom