Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
Some towers and troops in this game are very unbalanced, either being completely useless or too useful. Here are just a few balancing suggestions to make everything usable, increasing strategy variety and promoting diversity in towers.

Towers:

Ice Tower:
[+] Rather than targeting enemies individually, it slows any enemy within a small AoE.
This makes the tower more useful by keeping enemy waves grouped together rather than splitting them up, which can actually be hurtful. It also allows Artillery towers to potentially get more than one shot in.

Poison Tower:
[ ! ] Removed from the game.
There is no way to make this tower useful without making it overpowered; it's just a worse Mage Tower due to its inability to target every enemy in an AoE. This should just be replaced with a better, more unique tower, because as of now it is just an expensive Mage/Artillery combo that isn't worth it.

Sorcerer Tower:
[~] The tower spawn one chicken, cow, pig, and sheep, spawning in that order with each upgrade. Each has a unique attack; the chicken deals smaller amounts of damage quickly, the cow deals AoE damage, the pig deals medium damage at a steady rate and the sheep deals high amounts of damage at a slow rate.
[+] Decrease base cost to 700g.
[-] Increase upgrade cost to 650g/700g/750g
Sorcerer Towers are one of, if not the best tower in the game due to their low upgrade cost and efficiency against mobs with high health, such as Giants, which removes the niche that the Zeus tower is supposed to take. These changes make it less cost-efficient while giving it mobs that can deal with a bit of everything while not being too strong at it; the chicken is best against larger mobs, the cow can deal with rushes, and the sheep can deal kill weaker mobs in very few shots.

Zeus Tower:
[~] Targets the strongest mobs rather than the closest/first mob.
[+] Increase damage by 15%
Everyone hates it when their Zeus Tower doesn't do its job. This allows it to do its job.

Leech Tower:

[+] Increase charge rate by 10%
[+] Charge is decreased depending on the damage dealt. (Ex. if it hits a few zombies, the charge will only be decreased by a bar or so, and will attack the next group of mobs until its charge reaches 0)

The Leech tower does a lot of damage, but it rarely sees use as most of the time the huge burst is wasted on a weak army. This fixes that issue.

Turret Tower:
[+] Now shoots all towers in range at once in short barrages that occur every 2 seconds, upgrades determine how many arrows are shot during the barrage (1/2/3)
Archer towers are just better in every way than the turret, let's fix that.

Troops:
(Imagine the stats are similar to their counterparts, I won't get into specifics.)

Spider:
[+] Immune to Archer, Mage, Sorcerer, Turret, and Necromancer Towers
[+] Immune to Melee/Bow hits

This slippery little Spider is immune to physical attacks as well as the magic of a mage. This gives it some situational use.

Silverfish:
[+] Speed increased to 1.8 (Fast)
[+] Silverfish bob up and down faster than Endermites, making them harder to melee.

Silverfish are very mobile troops, making them the only fast flyer.

Endermite:
[+] Teleports forward a block when hit with a melee attack.
This encourages buying a stronger sword as well as having a stable air defense that doesn't require manual interference.

Slime:
[+] The slime is able to bounce magic off of itself! It is immune to the Mage, Ice, Zeus and Leech tower.
Again, encourages diversity in towers while making weaker mobs usable.

I feel as though these changes would balance the game more while encouraging diversity rather than Sorcerer/CaveSpider spam. Feel free to leave feedback.​

Last edited:

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I do not play Tower Defense so I cannot give any real valid input into these suggestions.
All I have to say is, next time make a suggestion thread under the "Suggestions" forum. :)

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
I agree with most of your ideas, but nothing should be completely removed.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
I agree with most of your ideas, but nothing should be completely removed.
Then how would it work without either being garbage or op? The concept of the tower is literally just a worse mage tower, there's no reason it should still exist. Maybe it should be replaced with a more fun tower.

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
I like all the ideas except I think the spiders should also be able to be hit by a few more towers, maybe archer and/or turret.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom